Stealth Fridge with CFL's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RenoVader

Just a Grower
Reaction score
I am growing Hydroponic, White Widow from seed. Purchased here http://www.bcseedking.com/

Using Advanced Nutrients, 3 part. Micro, Grow, Bloom.

I am following there calculator here. http://www.advancednutrients.com/nutcalc3public/nutrient_calculator.html

I have a 10 litre resevoir outside the fridge in the bottom of white cabinet to the left of fridge.

I have lined the inside with Mylar.

I have a bathroom fan sucking air out the top hole. Air coming in the bottom hole.

I will be using 6500k, CFL's. Adding many more than are in the pic thanks to Mutt's answer in my other thread.

Also will add some bottom lights cause CFL's suck at penetration.

You will see 5 germinators in pic. I will throw the last one to sprout, and veg 4. (should be tomorrow!)

I will then put in a bottom reflector.

Any suggestions? LET ER RIP.....

More pics to come

fridgeclosed.jpg

fridge.jpg

can't veiw your pics for some reason.. i'd like to see your setup. my brother inlaw is looking for a design like this using a fridge. i'll check back later to get a look at your setup.. good luck

You gotta click on them. I'm not smart enough to figure out how to display them!

even when you click on them you cant view them. When you make a post scroll towards the bottom and click on the manage attachments button and you upload your pics to your thread through there

K, figured it out. Gawd I'm stupid. Forgot to click "save attachment"!!!!!

looks nice, im thinking about doing the same thing with my dresser, just need a lot more lights

Man thats a cool setup. How long did it take you to put it all together and where did you get that lighting fixture?

woow, that is so 007 grow op, its a really cool set-up

Oh man

I am so jealous

You have just stole my thread, at work today I was a thinking hmmmmmm maybe, maybe maybe I could convert an old fridge or tall freezer.

As I only have 3 girls outa 10 this year.

I have decided to pull my old indoor gear outa retirement, n build a stealth grow to veg, clone n sex in for next years outdoor crop.

Hu

So I will watch in anticipation

Good Luck RV

FLA Funk said:
Man thats a cool setup. How long did it take you to put it all together and where did you get that lighting fixture?

3 grows in that thing so far. I just keep listening to suggestions and improving it everytime.

That fixture is just a bunch of Home Depot Y'S all screwed together.

very cool grow...guess my wifes lucky she just gave up the shower! hmmm, we dont really eat that much cold stuff..

sweet set up man, what you got growing at the mo?

Nice set up ! wanted to know if u going to plug it in to keep the heat down ?? Just a thought..

Flyinghigh said:
Nice set up ! wanted to know if u going to plug it in to keep the heat down ?? Just a thought..

Good call but all the "working" parts of the fridge are gutted.

And to Thorn, I got White Widow startin now.

UPDATE

I changed the bathroom fan so it is inside the fridge, sucking air in the bottom hole. Made it WAY quieter!

They have sprouted July 2nd.

I have my bottom reflector in place.

I cant upload any new pics till the wife gets the camera back from camping...lol.....will be Saturday.

lyfr said:
very cool grow...guess my wifes lucky she just gave up the shower! hmmm, we dont really eat that much cold stuff..

LOL..first you asked wife not to shower so you can grow..now you dont want her to eat...:p ...Thats funny... was thinking of a frdge for a Mother plant..Did you remove the center between the freezer and the fridge?..What are the temps running there?..well pullN up my crate for this one for sure..Keep us posted But most of all KEEP M GREEN:D

Ya Bro That Is Clean!!!.......To Bad it Doesn't Work, That Would Have Been Real Nice!!!Well Good Luck With Er, Hope It Work's Out!!!!

[
I cant upload any new pics till the wife gets the camera back from camping...lol.....will be Saturday.[/quote]

I take it u don't like camping my friend?
Letting ur wife go by herself with-out any protection of her Strong Arm Man.:giggle: :giggle:

4u2smoke said:
.Did you remove the center between the freezer and the fridge?..What are the temps running there?.
Yes the partition is gone. It seems to stay at 27C day and night.

i'll bet that thing reaks when you open it.it does look like a pretty stealth design though.good job

Latest posts

Back