steam and seed tea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck

Reaction score
can some one tell me how to make a steam and seed tea

same as any tea really. you can get empty tea bags from the health food store too, to make it easy.

you make a tincture, and simply put it in hot water. most of my teas i pour the ingredients directly into the hot water and strain the next day.

although im sure it doesnt taste to good- take your stems, seeds, and leaf matter, dry them in a cool, dry, dark place until brittle. grind them into a pulp (not a powder).

shoot for the consistancy found in your average tea bag ;) drop however much you want in there, you may need to do it a couple times to get the amount and strength that you want (strength in taste that is).

let it sit for while, then strain out the tea, warm it back up and drink.

if you really want to make some tea with stem and seeds, i would suggest using honey as well. i use it alot. set some out on a disposable plate (not paper) let it dry out for about 5-8 hours.- the surface will be dried, but probably not all the way through- the take a knife or something, and chip away at it as finely as possible until you get to the gooy middle and there is little left to chip.

then put those honey shavings in the freezer over night (dont smush them together at all) and the next day they should break up very easily into your tea pot while it is brewing.

the freezing helps thin the honey out in the tea when it carmelizes, and also changes, and decreases the taste of the honey- making it more of a nice hint of honey- and not just hella sweet texture ya know.

but yea, just like regular tea. good luck man

if you want to make it taste good.
there's this stuff called stevia.
you can get it at any local health food store.
it comes in little droppers. it comes from a plant and its supposed to be like, 20xs sweeter than sugar.
you can get it in different flavours. it tastes really good

funkymonkey27 said:
if you want to make it taste good.
there's this stuff called stevia.
you can get it at any local health food store.
it comes in little droppers. it comes from a plant and its supposed to be like, 20xs sweeter than sugar.
you can get it in different flavours. it tastes really good

Here is some documentation on Stevia...
http://www.stevia.net/

steviacover.jpg
[FONT=arial, helvetiva, sans-serif][SIZE=+2]If[/SIZE] you've ever tasted stevia, you know it's extremely sweet. In fact, this remarkable noncaloric herb, native to Paraguay, has been used as a sweetener and flavor enhancer for centuries. But this innocuous-looking plant has also been a focal point of intrigue in the United States in recent years because of actions by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetiva, sans-serif] The subject of searches and seizures, trade complaints and embargoes on importation, stevia has been handled at times by the FDA as if it were an illegal drug. [/FONT] [FONT=arial, helvetiva, sans-serif] Since the passage of the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA), stevia can be sold legally in the United States, but only as a "dietary supplement." Even so, it can be found in many forms in most health-food stores, and is also incorporated into drinks, teas and other items (all labeled as "dietary supplements"). It cannot, however, be called a "sweetener" or even referred to as "sweet." To do so would render the product "adulterated," according to the FDA, and make it again subject to seizure.[/FONT]
ROFL see the FDA is after sugar too!!!

I first used Stevia when I became a young living essential oil distributor, it is a centuries old sweetener, completely organic and a blessing to diabetics.

https://www.youngliving.org/rs_ord_item_detail_popup.asp?ITEM_CODE=3239&IS_GUEST_SHOPPING_MODE=1&CC=

Stevia Extract™ 1 oz. ($23) (Stevia rebaudiana) is a sweetner that has a glycemic index of zero and is a delightful dietary supplement that supports pancreas function. Stevia also helps maintain blood sugar levels that are already within normal range.
Calories: 0 per serving
About 150 servings per container

Just curious but does "Weed Tea" get you as high as smoking it?
Ive neve made the "special" tea so I was wondering if it has the same effects as smoking

Latest posts

Back