sticky/stuck, white bud hairs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
i have a plant in 4th week of flower. this plant is directly below oscillating fan. maybe 8 in. away. i just noticed all the white, bud hairs are stuck together. looks more like a glob of hairs vs. individual white hairs. this was a freebee, SKUNK..this should not be an issue, should it??? looks weird.
THANKS AS ALWAYS! :)

Is it doing that on all of the buds that are forming or just 1-3 random buds? Either way it shouldn't make any difference. :)

THANKS PUP! just on 4 or 5 skunk buds directly below oscillating fan. i think, as the fan passes by these CLOSE bud hairs, they are blown into each other and STICK to each other. this forms a ball of white hairs, going in all directions, glued together w/ sticky resins. looks funky, neat but strange. just trying to stay on top of possible issues.

i recomment you need the suitable hair design.Not the best.

That's always important to do. Eventually you will reach a point where you will be able to scan them and know anything going on with them, and then caring for them will be less stressful. :)

Latest posts

Back