Still waiting for seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, you should have just got your money back and went elsewhere.

They are finally here after 71 days. Heck, I could have almost made my own if they were autos. I wasn't even excited, just relieved to not have to look for them anymore. I don't think I'll be ordering from Nirvana Shop anymore. It's difficult as they are the first and only I've ordered from and I quickly put trust in them. But then again, I have had many issues with thier seeds and it's about time that I learned the lesson.

I'll have to check when I ordered mine. I think it is about a month now.

Are you still waiting for yours, leaf? They sent mine after I told them I was going to reverse the charges with my credit card.

I just received an email from Nirvana stating that they were going to resend my order and they hoped it would arrive saftly. You see, I opened another ticket at the help desk just prior to getting my seeds and they just got around to answering it. It was very difficult to email back to tell them that the seeds had finally arrived and that I was no longer plan to do business with them. I so wanted to say nothing and accept the seeds as compensation for waiting 71+ days for my order.

niteshft said:
Are you still waiting for yours, leaf? They sent mine after I told them I was going to reverse the charges with my credit card.

No sign as yet. I will check to see when I got the email saying they'd shipped them.

leafminer said:
No sign as yet. I will check to see when I got the email saying they'd shipped them.
27th January they say they shipped. Hmmm . . . it's taking a long time. :cool:

ozzydiodude said:
The size of the seeds don't mean a thing. Some strains have very small seeds other can be huge it's just according to what strain it is.

this is so true i got some smal seeds from sub but the plants themselves were amazing

It's now been 6 weeks so I am going to flag up this one with them. Totally sucks. In the meantime two other items arrived from the UK, posted much later.

Two Items from the U.K. you bloody seed scavenger.:p
Man id give up if i was waiting that long and i agree id take the other seeds as compensation too for the stoopidly long wait.:hubba: :D
T4

Well, one of the items was a bit controversial but it did make it through . . . a large box of Tetley teabags wasn't even opened!

Tetley teabags are the best i only drink tetley tbh.
Lol
Cool leaf.
Are you originally from the U.K. then leaf
T4

Oh yes. I've lived in many parts of the world due to my career - I was an engineer - but I'm from the north west UK coast.

Looks like it is going to be a busy growing season because, after 6 weeks, the SEEDS have FINALLY arrived!
Got 10x Aurora and 10x AK48 this morning . . . good stealth . . . needless to say I do not say 'how'.
So I already have 5 x Black Domina and now some UK Cheese in germination, and I'm going to germ some autos ... I think I will have to leave the Aurora in the refri for the moment, I won't have enough space. Grow log coming soon, when the seeds sprout.

Latest posts

Back