Still waiting...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spaceface

Space Cadet
Reaction score
hey all...hows doin?..i gotta question...and im hoping someone can ease my mind a bit...since im not the most patient person...and always assume the worse...until revealed otherwise....i made an order with attitude on 1/27...it was dispatched 1/28...today is 2/3 and when i go look at the tracking sites the royal mail says it been handed to the overseas delivery...then when i check the usps site it says..."We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece."...what does this mean?..it sounds to me like it hasnt even left the uk yet...i dunno...am i just paranoid?...can someone maybe shine a bit of lightas to how long it usally takes to get to the mid-west?...oh yeah...i picked the guareentee ship too..and i tsays first class letter on the usps website...shouldnt it say package instead?...am i just paranoid?....thanks as always...space

It's in customs. The notice will change again before it gets to you. I don't recall but I think mine said letter as well. Don't be paranoid. It will kill your buzz.
OHC

There tracking system leaves alot to be desired. Of the 3 orders I have placed with Attitude all 3 times the updates where different. The first time it actually updated as it went through the process, the 2nd and 3rd time it didnt ever update until after I had received the packages. I am betting you see the package by the end of the week.

its way too soon to worry, im betting it will show up soon.

Don't confuse the post offices pathetic attempt at tracking with real tracking info like that provided by UPS....your beans will get to u soon....I hve ordered from attitude almost a dozen times and the tracking info has never been up to date....

7-10 days to west coast...

spaceface has a bad case of ants in the pants :laugh:

wait til he is close to harvest time......thought waiting for the seeds was hard...

good news...THEY CAME!!!!!!.....yes!!!..now i can stop the paranoia...oh man i am so excited!!!...thanks everyone for reassuring me...good job attitude!!!....well pleased...and again thanks to all of you's...your buddy space

And yet another satisfied customer.....:)
Glad you got ya beans...

Glad things worked out fer ya! Our newest sponser will do us proud!

2Dog said:
wait til he is close to harvest time......thought waiting for the seeds was hard...

LOL, aint that the TRUUF. i just started week 8 of 12 for the flower phase of my first batch of clones. it's going to be the longest month of my life.

2Dog said:

i know...it sucks already...but...it would be awesome if you could just drop the beans in a cup a water and they would grow like those magical dinosaur things...

spaceface said:
i know...it sucks already...but...it would be awesome if you could just drop the beans in a cup a water and they would grow like those magical dinosaur things...

What fun would that be?

about to go take pics in my grow room...a couple are very close..just waiting on the trichs..which I havent checked in...when was that post made lol? a few days I think..

jackson1 said:
What fun would that be?

you obviously missed the novelty...and who wouldnt want some herbs that could magicaly grow just like that?...if you ask me i think it would be fun to watch a full bodied mature lady go bust in two minutes...but thats just my opinion

spaceface said:
you obviously missed the novelty...and who wouldnt want some herbs that could magicaly grow just like that?...if you ask me i think it would be fun to watch a full bodied mature lady go bust in two minutes...but thats just my opinion

Funny you should mention this. Yesterday, I was reading about time lapse photography :hubba:. I'm going to look at a wireless webcam for the grow box. There is software available that will take time lapse photos using a webcam. Should be fun!

I'm with you - I prefer immediate gratification.... I assume that someday the journey will be the fun part but for the time being - I'm like a kid in the back seat of a station wagon asking "are we there yet?".

Glad your beans arrived in a timely manner. But what did you get?

yup...OHC im the same...im in all reality... a grown up kid...i picked up some fem Mi5's...and i got free fem L.A. Woman and Sharksbreath...cant wait to get started....i will do so after my sons 1st birthday party which is sunday...i had to put up my grow closet for now to make space for the party...but sunday night the festivities begin!!!!...ART...im gonna grow outta hempy buckets i decided that this seems easy enuff and more convenient than soil...my question to you is...do you plant the bean straight into the soiless mixture?...or do you use those rockwool cube or something of the similar?...or do you just put the bean in?...thanks..space

Latest posts

Back