Stinkage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
im about four weeks into veg and my babies are starting to get a nice aroma, well nice to me, but other people nearbye i dont think would appreciate me growing bud, so if anyone has any ideas about keeping their smell down greatly appreciated:)

sort of, i live in an extension of my parents house. Its like an ampartment, im just afraid that theyll make me get my own place, rent here is 20 bucks a week, i dont want to loose this deal!

then I recommend you deep six the plant... what's more important to you? a roof over yer head, or growing something illegal that can get your parents into more crap than you could think...

sorry, man... but you gotta live in reality....

Yeah bro, i would just wait till you had your own place to grow. But if your stubborn than you should build a DIY carbon filter. Look threw the DIY section.

Dude I grew at my parents house back in the day. I had some bagseed and damn that plant was stinky. Well I had a few of those timer based air fresheners from the grocery store there for bathrooms but you can set the time to go off from every 30min to every 10min so I got 3 of them and some car fresheners that are in the can that last 30days. Ive been there dude but next time get a carbon filter when you move out. If your parents found out that would be wack. Put a lock on your closet

Latest posts

Back