stoner movie...AVATAR...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
Watch The 3d Version. I Hate Sci Fie, But This Movie Wasd Great!!

I Would Definitly Do The Hair Tangly Thing With Her...lol

just like you Puff to check out the freakish chick, when maria conchita alonso is in there looking fine as heck...(chopper pilot)...

IRISH said:
just like you Puff to check out the freakish chick, when maria conchita alonso is in there looking fine as heck...(chopper pilot)...

I couldn't agree more, Irish :hubba:

Killer movie...but yeah I'd go after the chopper pilot girl...i like to be taller than the woman...and them avatar chicks are flippin tall. :p

im used to being "tit" level...but yeah id be all about the hair tingly thing too, lol. who played her anyway?

IRISH said:

Bro that's Michelle Rodriguez....maria conchita alonso wished she looked that good...lol
Michelle is a hotty...and from Jersey City NJ I believe....
But the chick who played the Netiri is hot in real life(Zoe Saldana)... zoe-saldana-picture-1.jpg

Movie rocked...I saw it in 3d but not high...gotta get backed and see it again...

Mutt said:
Killer movie...but yeah I'd go after the chopper pilot girl...i like to be taller than the woman...and them avatar chicks are flippin tall. :p
i have a set of drywall stilts;)

I live in the mountains--a long way away from any movie theaters. I cannot remember the last movie I went to, however....when Avatar came out. a bunch of us (6) piled into my Jeep and drove 65 miles to the theater to watch Avatar at the Imax in 3D. All I can say is WOW. What an incredible movie. One of the interesting things is that it just hasn't left my head. This is just an incredible movie with an equally incredible story.

Its estimated cost is 500 million and they aren't worried. I think it will revolutionize blockbuster movies. The previews I've seen are pure art. When so much CGI is used, it usually negatively detracts from the acting and plot, but this looks pretty impressive.

the CGI in this film has come a long way since the days of CUDA image technology...i found the movement much more fluid than say BEOWULF or I AM LEGEND even...soon we'll all be watching 3D tele through LCD shutter lenses...video games will rule even more.

News tonight said Avatar topped international film charts, most grossing ever. It was pretty good, I just don't like Michelle Rod very much. Never have.

I saw it high and it was a delight. Great graphics, 3-D, story was so-so. My son said it was like Full Metal Jacket meets Pocahontas which I thought was clever. I can't imagine that whole world existing without cannabis though. They should write a sequel from the perspective of Marijuana Passion forum participants. Only the whole mating thing-a-majig would have to be better defined. Just my luck my braid thingy would accidentally get entwined with a chimpanzee and another George W. Bush would manifest itself. :holysheep:

Latest posts

Back