Stoner version of fmylife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Live links are against the rules...edit your post please...
it shld look like this...hxxp://fryinghigh.com

most of those stories are false, weed cant get you that high. You had to be stupid to begin with to do most of those things.

I mean come ON!
I was out in the forest with my new homemade bong
A while back me and my bro sparked a bowl in my closet. After about 3-4 bowls i got super baked and decide to get out to watch some tv, so i get out and close the door leaving my bro in there. About 20 minutes past and i realized that my bro is still in the closet so i open the door and hes just standing there.... Me - "What the **** are you doing!?" Bro - "Holy ****, i couldn't find the door knob.... i got lost" We both started laughing like hell.... Good times

that was not teh funnnnnay

still a cool title for a coffee table thread :p
Stoner version to my life:

"I was born 1/2 dead but app[rently i'm a tough sum-*****, I went to kiddie garten, I remember going sled riding and the sled got away from me...my first real scare...i laughed the whole time.
I remember my first kiss...can't say names...but the chick has kissed b4 :p Ya guys know what i mean. LOL
Smoked my first toke in high school bathroom, gram of hash LOL i did get high my first time :p
lost my virginity at a kegger a month after LOL again a girl that it wasn't her first kiss :p
damn redheads
Grew my first plant jr. yr. 4 wheeler trails became my best friend. LOL
A bro gave me ed rosenthauls "indoor gardner" as a 25 b-day present. rest i'll fill in later one day :p "

I said it was a cool title for a thread ;)

Latest posts

Back