StoneyBud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a few more weeks on the Affie. The NL and white rhino have about 3 weeks and the S.A.D. has about a month. The pwxak is hang drying as I type:D.

That's nice. :hubba: Your gonna be a smoking fool in another month or so. Once it's all dry and cured it's on. :p :bong2:
bombbudpuffa said:
Just a few more weeks on the Affie. The NL and white rhino have about 3 weeks and the S.A.D. has about a month. The pwxak is hang drying as I type:D.

Had to take her out for a good flushing. Figured i'd take a couple shots of her. She has a very skunky scent. Nice solid buds.

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Very beautiful girl you have there my friend. I can't wait to see some weights when you've harvested her. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

what feeding schedule did you use at the beggining of flower BBP?

Man can't wait to see that purple widow pull through. Been keeping up with this journal all the while. I have to say, even with tremendous bumps and bruises, you still produce the frostiest plants I've ever seen.

shuggy4105 said:
what feeding schedule did you use at the beggining of flower BBP?
2 teaspoons of Grow Big and 2 teaspoons of Tiger Bloom for the first two weeks of flower then just 2 teaspoons of TB with Magical and Sugar Daddy the next two weeks. Now i've added the Awesome Blossoms:). Thanks for stopping by.

Will the sugar daddy give you bud swelling?

I need a late flower (week 4) bud builder to up the yield just a bit...

Got any suggestions?
I am asking because I want to grow plants that look like yours.

Much Props on great growing.

Awesome Blossoms is...well...awesome. Use 1/2 a teaspoon per gallon to your regular feeding nutes. Works wonders. Sugar Daddy is more for feeding the soil than the plant. Has carbs that feed beneficial bacteria in the soil.

Beautiful plants, i really like the 5th picture, it really does the plant its justice. How far along is the Afghan if you dont mind me askin?

looks great i must be more patient,with my new setup i should be good now i just gotta get it filled.PS

Latest posts

Back