Stoneys latest project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Stoney Bud

Massive hash oil.

I've taken a pound of big bud, a pound of processed, ground-up shake and a gallon of ISO and put it all together.

Yesterday, after a week of soaking, I took out the solids and pressed them until almost dry.

The ISO is almost black.

So far, it's evaporated down about a quart. Three to go.

I just have it sitting outside on my screened in porch in the 80+F. heat.

Man oh man, I can't wait to see how much oil I get from this.

hehehe, Stoney will be seriously stoney.

Party at Stoneys house!!!!!!!

Damn Stoney that sounds like its gonna be some good stuff never tried it before whats the high like and how do u smoke it well good luck bro always like to see what u have going on over there:D hey i heard that we have a strain named after u:eek: well peace my friend nice seeing ya

Sticky_Budz said:
Damn Stoney that sounds like its gonna be some good stuff never tried it before whats the high like and how do u smoke it well good luck bro always like to see what u have going on over there:D hey i heard that we have a strain named after u:eek: well peace my friend nice seeing ya

Thanks Sticky. Well the high is about 20 to 1 or better, compared to the volume of the weed it's taken from. One drop of this stuff should stone me out pretty good....hehe.

They named a strain after me?

I gotta get some "Wasted Old Dude".

It's got to be good stuff!

Hhaahahahahahaa, I crack me up!

Hey man, does that mean I can stick my hands and feet into some concrete now? Imma star!

Hehe, I'm hoping that it's really really stoney weed!

I mean, I wish it was stoneys weed.

Yeah, that's it...

Bro's Grunt, ya'll gonna have to come down here and play with my gator! Couple of weeks here and you'll never want to go back to NY.

P.S. Bring about a pound or two of that Stoneybud with you....

No pictures? Awwww... I wanted to see all that black goop... :(

I remember once I smoked hash oil all summer--it was my first year smoking... man it was sooooo good.... tastes like graham crackers. :)

Gadzooks Stoney, You gonna start looking like something found outa the LaBrea tar pits, You made how much ? sheesh bro !!! I 'm thinkin follow the smell of the ISO, or look for the big mushroom cloud and follow the leader as we all head to your place for the party Dude, (dibs on the hammock) LOL.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Well, it finally evaporated. I didn't think it would ever get done.

Tomorrow, I'll weigh my jar and then fill it with all the oil and powder mix. The consistency seems to be about like thick tar.

There's a lot of it.

I'll post the results...

Hey Stoney, How do they filter it untill it runs clear ? We used to get great stuff back in the day remember ? Man I miss that.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

KingKahuuna said:
Hey Stoney, How do they filter it untill it runs clear ? We used to get great stuff back in the day remember ? Man I miss that.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Are you talking about "Honey Oil"? Using the butane method is one way. I don't like the idea because of the explosive risks involved.

Yeah, that's what it was called, just never knew how they made it. Can't blame you on that butane stuff, bad as ether, make you end up on fire and running down the street like Pryor did. By the way what was the percentage on the ISO, I'm thinking 98% ??
Hey why no Teamspeak ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Stoney Bud said:
They named a strain after me?

I gotta get some "Wasted Old Dude".

It's got to be good stuff!

Hhaahahahahahaa, I crack me up!

And me too :p !
Hey, Stoney, would you characterize this recipe as "industrial purposes only?"

Sounds like your gonna have a years supply of that stuff Stoney Bud. :p

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Sounds like your gonna have a years supply of that stuff Stoney Bud. :p

I hear that! I got busy yesterday and didn't finish the wieghing/putting into jar thing, so I still don't know how much I've got, but it looks like about a half cup or so. I think it'll last me for several years....hehe

A baby jar full, is approx 112 grams of oil... or a qp..

RatherBBurnin said:
A baby jar full, is approx 112 grams of oil... or a qp..

If it were plain oil, I'm betting that you're right on target man.

There is a handful of keif mixed into it to make it like I want it. It has the consistency of thick tar.

One small drop wasted me tonight...

The other drop wasted my best friend.

hehe, no weighing tonight...hahahaahahaha

Stoney's way too buzzed.

Just a guess....I'd say there's about 500 drops at least....oh my! hahahahaahahaha Lions and tigers ang bears....

Sounds like a Great little twist on an ol favorite... but yea.. i find a baby jar is the best to store a large amount of oil..... now you need to start gifting some of that goodness..LOL

Stoney Bud said:
If it were plain oil, I'm betting that you're right on target man.

There is a handful of keif mixed into it to make it like I want it. It has the consistency of thick tar.

One small drop wasted me tonight...

The other drop wasted my best friend.

hehe, no weighing tonight...hahahaahahaha

Stoney's way too buzzed.

Just a guess....I'd say there's about 500 drops at least....oh my! hahahahaahahaha Lions and tigers ang bears....

does it taste pretty harsh iam thinkin it would whats the colour like green or more of a black colour,sounds like you went for quantity rather than quality but yeah soundz like ya got a heap good on ya ,would love to see a pic Stoney

Oh-Man Stoney, I can't take, it's been dry in this house for soooo looong.
I keep finding myself looking for one of my home crafted pipes just for the smell of it. Soon bro soon. So you added some keif, and you had to mention it.
My better half has been watching me build this box of mine and she see's me working like a mad man, sheesh, I'm just gonna blame you, LOL
Hey !!! where are the pics bro, (although I might pass out from such torture) Ha-Ha some pics would be cool, what kind of bud did you throw into the mix?, come on now put the bowl down and tell all.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back