Stop smoking Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
homegrown998 said:
thats my goal, I cant stand these things but i cant let em go

smartest decision iv ever made :smoke1:

and lol @ ****/worms

As much as I want to disagree with this post, I do feel that marijuana can be addictive. I don't know about you guys, but if I am between harvests, and my stash runs out (rarely happens), I don't know what to do with myself! I don't think I can get through a day without getting high, and most people would see that as a problem. I have had some pretty serious addictions in my past, and although I cannot compare physical withdrawal from heroin or cocaine to not having any pot, I still think it's possible to get addicted to cannabis, no matter how innocent the drug may seem.

groworganic said:
As much as I want to disagree with this post, I do feel that marijuana can be addictive. I don't know about you guys, but if I am between harvests, and my stash runs out (rarely happens), I don't know what to do with myself! I don't think I can get through a day without getting high, and most people would see that as a problem. I have had some pretty serious addictions in my past, and although I cannot compare physical withdrawal from heroin or cocaine to not having any pot, I still think it's possible to get addicted to cannabis, no matter how innocent the drug may seem.

The difference is,,,you are not getting sick. It's like sex,,Hell yes ya want it,,but you dont get sick cause ya aint getten it. Course I wouldn't know.:D

you have got 2 realize with ANY drug, that there are side effects. I think we know most of them here about Mary Jane, But as for heroine and coke and mushrooms and PCP and what not. Well all of those are mind altering too, just like marijuana. But it is mind over body that will propel us to another level of high and the realization of it's beauty is all the better to avoid a natural conflict of regularity. That is natural, uniform formations make up our diverse earth. Choosing to be addicted is simply falling into that forever state of non-change. All animals are susceptible, it's that offering that mankind gives that can allow us to switch tracks on what it is that we will do for 10 years of our life, weather we work out constantly everyday of the week, or go to work without a vacation. Options are all around us...right and wrong of those options are defined by the world as a whole. Marijuana is the number one cash crop in nearly all the world. There are facts for u.

like anything else, your body gets use to it. i know i gotta be high when i go to work. hell u try dealing with waiters wineing mangers crying. u gotta be high if u a chef. an i let my boys take a chronic brake as well. as long as the job is done it ant a problem.

Wiseguy_Chef said:
like anything else, your body gets use to it. i know i gotta be high when i go to work. hell u try dealing with waiters wineing mangers crying. u gotta be high if u a chef. an i let my boys take a chronic brake as well. as long as the job is done it ant a problem.

good **** man

wish i had bosses that cool

oltomnoddy said:
The only problem I have with MJ is, it is the most harmless of "recreational" drugs, but takes the longest to clean out of the system.
I mean come on, 30-45 days if a chronic user? Cocaine, codeine, alcohol, and many other various other drugs , clean in 24-72 hours, tops.

The THC in your system is not the same THC as you smoke initially. More like a trace of it they are looking for in these tests.

I pee clean in DAYS...but I also weigh about 50 pounds.

THC hangs out in the fatty tissue (imagine that, like making cannabutter in your body) more fat = longer "Cleanout Period".

Excercize, exertion, work, sweat, water (lots) and a healthy dies of LOTS of caffene (for the diahretic values) can help "Clean" you out.

A product called STRIP found @ GNC is the best in my exp.

lisa said:
Marijuana addiction is simply an unmanageable desire to own and use the drug. With marijuana addiction the person is not able to stop using the drug even if he/she wishes. Marijuana has been around for centuries and the plant has been used to make rope, thread, clothes and even smoked for its euphoric effects and medicinal purposes. THC is primarily the psychoactive component of marijuana and the potency depends on the method of preparation. The drug often causes euphoria, a sense of relaxation, sexual arousal and easier socialization with other colleagues and the easy availability, cheap price and minimum legal penalties is greatly responsible for the increased usage of this drug in the past 2 decades all around the world.

ahahahhahahahaha the best joke post ever!!

HippyInEngland said:
A reporter in progress?

Writing an article on us?

Again you are wrong. Let me correct it. A learner in progress.
Yes, it does not matter what people talks about me but I am glad that all these responses helps me to learn more and more and I hope there are many more facts to know yet.

Originally Posted by lisa
Marijuana addiction is simply an unmanageable desire to own and use the drug. With marijuana addiction the person is not able to stop using the drug even if he/she wishes. Marijuana has been around for centuries and the plant has been used to make rope, thread, clothes and even smoked for its euphoric effects and medicinal purposes. THC is primarily the psychoactive component of marijuana and the potency depends on the method of preparation. The drug often causes euphoria, a sense of relaxation, sexual arousal and easier socialization with other colleagues and the easy availability, cheap price and minimum legal penalties is greatly responsible for the increased usage of this drug in the past 2 decades all around the world.

I'm addicted to coffee, in the same manner. Neither mj or coffee withdrawal is going to effect me "physically", ..but "mentally" I am hooked. Don't think so?..just try visiting me before my morning cup o' joe..;)

Hick said:
I'm addicted to coffee, in the same manner. Neither mj or coffee withdrawal is going to effect me "physically", ..but "mentally" I am hooked. Don't think so?..just try visiting me before my morning cup o' joe..;)

I thought coffee addiction was physical/chemical...
Like, they can show on brain scans a coffee-drinker's brain before that first cup in the morning, and then again after---and the brain's all lit-up and happy after that dark, bitter, delicious beverage.

Maybe it's different for different people though.

I can stop smoking ganj when i run out and there's about a week where i think about smoking a lot and really really miss it, but otherwise, no withdrawal.

Coffee, on the other hand, i cannot live without. I'll have a splitting headache by about 10am w/o coffee and be utterly useless to the world...

Other caffeine substitutes will not do (eg Coca-cola, redbull, etc).

So, in my books, coffee is much more addictive and dangerous and craved than marijuana, and if i had $10 left to my name, i'd buy a pound of grounds before i'd go out and fetch a dime-bag ;)

As a person who has smoked weed for 20 plus years, I take offense to you calling it an addiction, habit maybe!!! I have had countless friends have to go to rehab for alcohol, and prescription drugs, when you decide to quit smoking, you just stop, and I have many times!!!! If I were addictted, would I be able to just stop, no!!!! I would be in rehab with all my drug addicted friends who took man made drugs they could not quit taking!!!! We smoke because we LIKE it, not because we NEED it... There is a huge difference!!! We grow because we are farmers not drug addicts!!!!:holysheep: I have friends that jones over cigs more than I do my weed, please!!!!

...When I finally quit smoking tobacco I thought I WAS GOING TO KILL PEOPLE...

I take breaks from weed every so often...aside from mild crankyness nothing notable happened.

If you want a good weed movie...Super High Me.

30 days NO WEED
30 days NOTHING BUT WEED...

See for yourself.

hairchick40v said:
As a person who has smoked weed for 20 plus years, I take offense to you calling it an addiction, habit maybe!!! I have had countless friends have to go to rehab for alcohol, and prescription drugs, when you decide to quit smoking, you just stop, and I have many times!!!! If I were addictted, would I be able to just stop, no!!!! I would be in rehab with all my drug addicted friends who took man made drugs they could not quit taking!!!! We smoke because we LIKE it, not because we NEED it... There is a huge difference!!! We grow because we are farmers not drug addicts!!!!:holysheep: I have friends that jones over cigs more than I do my weed, please!!!!

:yeahthat:you took my thoughts and put them into words ,,,:48: :48:

Wow! So if I want some attention and post some sort of wild, unsubstantiated, unfounded, anti-marijuana crap I copy and pasted from some anti-marijuana pamphlet, will someone swallow the hook like a freakin fish and make more than 100 replies to me?

Let me see...... <stoney taps his left foot while thinking of something to bait all these people with...>

Ahhhhh, I know!

Here ya go:

"If you've smoked marijuana more than a year AND you've looked all over town for just a joint because you're broke AND out of weed again, then you my friend are addicted to MJ and will sell your kids, if need be, for just a look at a joint and maybe a sniff"

If I start a thread with just that line of bull feces, will more than 100 of you respond as if the crap I posted mattered?

Man, I gotta try this!

Sorry Lisa, I know you like fish, but I can't stand to see so many people with hooks stuck in their mouth.

HOLY CRAP FOLKS

ARE YOU EASY OR WHAT?

A fishin I will go, a fishin I will go, High Ho, the merryo, a fishin I will go!

Grab that bait, swallow that hook, a quote right out of a little tiny book!

hehe

POTUS said:
Wow! So if I want some attention and post some sort of wild, unsubstantiated, unfounded, anti-marijuana crap I copy and pasted from some anti-marijuana pamphlet, will someone swallow the hook like a freakin fish and make more than 100 replies to me?

Let me see...... <stoney taps his left foot while thinking of something to bait all these people with...>

Ahhhhh, I know!

Here ya go:

"If you've smoked marijuana more than a year AND you've looked all over town for just a joint because you're broke AND out of weed again, then you my friend are addicted to MJ and will sell your kids, if need be, for just a look at a joint and maybe a sniff"

If I start a thread with just that line of bull feces, will more than 100 of you respond as if the crap I posted mattered?

Man, I gotta try this!

Sorry Lisa, I know you like fish, but I can't stand to see so many people with hooks stuck in their mouth.

HOLY CRAP FOLKS

ARE YOU EASY OR WHAT?

A fishin I will go, a fishin I will go, High Ho, the merryo, a fishin I will go!

Grab that bait, swallow that hook, a quote right out of a little tiny book!

hehe

Cause,,,, we are all Stoned :bong: Whats your point :joint:

Latest posts

Back