stopped growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TBG back to the first page where u asked me how often i watered them...... i have started watering them once a day or mayb every two days depending on how long it takes for the soil to dry out..... the pics i posted of the sprouts do they look like they should or should i start over........ i will probably force flower in about 4 weeks is this a good time or should i wait to let them go by them selfs when i put the plants into flower should i flush and find a good bloom fert and if so what is a good fert for flowering that i can get at like lowes or home depot cause i do not order online........ i appreciate the advice from all of u and Astra i apologize for the statements i made................ i have started to see new growth and over night i have had two leaves on each sprout start to show so i think it was just the stress of the transplant........ Thanks again for the help and pls keep it comeing

All this talk about dirt.

Hehehe

Does MG have any Hydro nutes? Hhahaahahahahahahhaahahaha

Mybad!

Latest posts

Back