strain hunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tryguy2011

Reaction score
I am looking for strain recommendations. I want an indica dominant that smells and tastes strong, decent yield I want to feel it when I smoke a joint all over. I want something that really does the trick. 1 hitter quitter. Any recommendations.

I have currently grown northern lights,cheese,confidential cheese,chemdawg and 818 headband.

Dman1234 said:
Consider Larry Og from cali connections.

:yeahthat:
So Far, Larry is the strongest strain I have grown. But, you better have a good carbon filter, as she gets stinky, in flower.

Homie

Click that banner above and order a few varieties. Grow them all and select the best. Plenty to choose from. In our Nirvana Group Grow thread, in about 3 months you will be able to see a few Indica hybrids all finished.

my fav indica dominant is BC God Bud. yummy and very euhporic, mellow, bodybuzz. good for anxiety!

I smoked some Trainwreck once that a buddy was growing and it kicked my butt. It was both a head high and a body stone. They should've called it "Brainwreck". Unfortunately, the plants kept herming so bad that I decided not to try to grow it. I also really like the body stone and medatative high that I get from my Blueberry Punch, but I wouldn't call it a 1hitter-quitter. :)

i have to say that at one point in my smokin mj career, I was concerned about the THC content of the strain i was getting, now after years of smoking mj and experimentation with all different strains, i tend to pick the ones that have the complexion of effects im looking for rather than hight THC or CBD. there are plenty of strains that I love that are not the biggest THC producers(Top skunk 44), while some are known as the strongest(White Widow)! i more into how they make me feel overall! it doesnt need to be a one hitter quitter IMO.

HighBrixMMJ said:
my fav indica dominant is BC God Bud. yummy and very euhporic, mellow, bodybuzz. good for anxiety!

That. Always hittin.

Though if looking for another sheer powerhouse. Mataro Blue.
I got one just tacking it to a order for 5 bucks a single bean at Herbies. Cause I heard hype and saw it sitting with a 24% thc number. The hype wasnt wrong.
Getting more next order now its proved its point.

Latest posts

Back