straingame

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gangalama

curious observer
Reaction score
Ive got Rhino, skywalker, mango, blueberry, thaitanic, purplekush/Blackdomina, B52 bomber, lionheart, jack herer, chronic, indigo, heavyduty fruity, god bud, and one bagseed from some outdoor that reaks like fruit (I still have plenty of that weed left too). Ive only grown out the Rhino (alotta times) and the walker but have most of the others sexed and waiting. So my question to you all, Watya growin?:hubba:

pkbd and jack.JPG

bb.JPG

goddd.JPG

pya0002.JPG

sour diesel.JPG

pya0000.JPG

Well were growing the following right now. :p

Cherry Malawi
White Widow x Northernberry
Duckfoot99 x AK47 Bubbleberry
Duckfoot99 x Cindy99
Papaya
White Widow

*in comes wise man with a big reply*

Jack The Ripper

Super Skunk

Bagseed :rolleyes:

Hey TBG,what are the parents of the Cherry Malawi?

Just harvested a Hash Plant yesterday.
Now flowering: Island Sweet Skunk, Sensei Skunk, Sweet Tooth, and a pretty nice bagseed I call SKOM #5 (Some Kind Of Mexican, 5th numbered plant of six I germinated. SKOM #2 and SKOM #5 were the best of the bagseed plants, so I have cloned them and achieved pretty fantastic results. The #2 resembles my Hash Plant, and the #5 resembles my two skunk plants.
Vegging: SKOM #2, Sweet Tooth
Clones: Island Sweet Skunk, Sensei Skunk.
Note: The Sensei Skunk, from Sensei Seeds, is probably the fastest growing, sturdiest, most beautiful plant I have ever grown.

To borrow the name from some one else on the board (I'm not sure who said it, but I love it!:lama:)

Seedis Bagitus:bong1:

Wise Man said:
*in comes wise man with a big reply*

Jack The Ripper
OMG the other Jack!!!! is it as good as it looks?????///
I tried to get my hands on it, no go.

jackfrost
trainwreck
lemon berry
and some bag seeds

Snow White for 1 more generation and then haze or blue mystic

Sensi start, black domina, bubblegum, white widow, ak47, white russian, hash plant, cherry bomb, sweet tooth, super silver haze, lemon skunk, trainwreck, cheese, matanuska tundra.

Nirvana master kush, hashberry, sour bubble bx3, satori, aurora indica, spontanica, bcbd freebies, and silver haze.

kasgrow said:
Nirvana master kush, hashberry, sour bubble bx3, satori, aurora indica, spontanica, bcbd freebies, and silver haze.

sour bubble tell me more:D

The grow im going to be starting in a week and am really excited for:

DNA Genetics:

Lemon Skunk
ReCon = L.A.Confidential X Cannadential
Sweet Haze X G13 Haze

uphoria
train wreck
bubbliscious
hindu kush
big bud
traveling thai
white widow
aurora indica
more to come c-99,jack horror,ppp,romulan

Sour bubble bx3 is a Bog (bushy old grower) strain. I got it from bcbud depot.
It has a great flavor to it. It is kind of a pink grapefruit flavor. If you crush up a leaf in your fingers it gives off a strong orange concentrate smell. The buds are frosty super dense indica type buds. Clones put into flower at 6" produce 12-18" plants, good for sog. Clones flowered at 12" produce a more bushy plant 18-24" tall with an indica structure. In hydro. They clone quickly and easily, the fastest rooting of all of my plants so far.
It took a while to get but they gave me free seeds since they were having problems with germination and had to wait for a new batch of seeds. BCbud depot is the only place that I know of that carries bog seeds.

Latest posts

Back