straingame

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the widowmaker said:
Sensi start, black domina, bubblegum, white widow, ak47, white russian, hash plant, cherry bomb, sweet tooth, super silver haze, lemon skunk, trainwreck, cheese, matanuska tundra.

Does that matanuska tundra have auto flowering properties like cannabis ruderalis???

kasgrow said:
Nirvana master kush, hashberry, sour bubble bx3, satori, aurora indica, spontanica, bcbd freebies, and silver haze.

Have u done the spontanica outside???????//

BizzyHigh said:
The grow im going to be starting in a week and am really excited for:

DNA Genetics:

Lemon Skunk
ReCon = L.A.Confidential X Cannadential
Sweet Haze X G13 Haze

Hope u got some filters in place! Lemonskunk just sayin it makes my mouth water

thestandard said:
Northern Lights
South African Durban Poison x Skunk #1
Bagseed
where can i get some durben poison seeds?, do i need to travel all the way to south africa, my dad said back in the day when he lived in SA it grew wildly everywhere . Its his favorite. Found some at the club and im amazed! he doesn't smoke but I understand why he "did"...
oh yea
white widow
purple mendo kush
purple grapefruit goo

gangalama said:
hows the yield on the hashplant, Ihear its low. If so is it worth it?

actually Hashplant has always been my highest yield, the only reason I keep it around.
we call it "C Strain" around here, but the yield makes up for it.

headband said:
where can i get some durben poison seeds?, do i need to travel all the way to south africa, my dad said back in the day when he lived in SA it grew wildly everywhere . Its his favorite. Found some at the club and im amazed! he doesn't smoke but I understand why he "did"...
oh yea
white widow
purple mendo kush
purple grapefruit goo

Dutch passion offers durban poison that was brought back here from south africa and has only ever been inbred, maintaining those genetics.

My first seed popped,
I think I had the first pop of the new year, 12:15am I discovered it had popped when I checked to see how they were germing.
I'm doing:

1.Shiva Shanti
2.Haze
3.Early Girl
4.Blue/Mystic
5.SuperSkunk#1

The Early Girl and the Blue/Mystic got mixed up in the germing and I only got one of the two, But I won't know which I ended up with for awhile. I hope that I don't have to cull any of them for being males, and I'm sure to have some LST work ahead of me, but it's all good. If anyone knows if there will be a feeding problem with what I have chosen , then please sing out and say something.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I know that haze is a touchy strain u may want look into some specifics

gangalama said:
Have u done the spontanica outside???????//

The spontanica seeds I got were immature and only two germed. I won't buy kc seeds again. I germed them together with aurora indica seeds that all germed and grew fast. Both spontanica plants are small right now so I won't know how they are for a few months at least.

Just bagseed atm.. but I got a beauty out of that batch and the next grow will be about 10 clones from her first cutting. She stayed nice and short after I topped her and filled in a nice canopy and has thrown 9 colas... would have been 10, but that was where the first cutting came from heh.

I would eventually like to get some good seed and try it.... but I am so far under the radar atm... I will have to get a plan to stay there...

kasgrow said:
The spontanica seeds I got were immature and only two germed. I won't buy kc seeds again. I germed them together with aurora indica seeds that all germed and grew fast. Both spontanica plants are small right now so I won't know how they are for a few months at least.

I asked because I had the same problem with the Mango seed I only got three outta ten. But 2 turned out to be ladies :p . They really got2 work on their germ rates.

how did this thread die????? everyones growin sumthin!!!!!! watya got!!!!

Not growing anything right now, but am thinking of starting some seeds i bought at bc seeds, purps and mango, grew them last year but they just didnt have enough time to get real big outside, due to starting early.

Latest posts

Back