Strains of scent stealth..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Icex420

Smokaturkey
Reaction score
Im looking for an indica strain, usually grown no taller than 4 feet, with a 9 week or below flowering time, also i need this strain to taste and hit hard but with limited smell.

Any ideas? Preferably my #1 priority is smell. Apartment grow, so you know how that goes.

PS: The guy in my avatar is not eating " a peice of poo " thanks for the bad rep points... lol

purple ice.

i have a j of it in my mouth atm..

tastes like berries, purple flavor, herbal, green pears. inhales smooth, exhales smooth and creamy, the prepare to cough - right as you are almost done exhaling.

while flowering, i would have to almost touch the bud to my nose to smell anything, odd pungent aroma. lots of stuff i grow will become most aromatic right after the lights go off, there was only a couple of times i smelt it, and once was chlorophil after my cat developed sudden taste for fan leafs.

Herijuana. Makes your house smell like someone drinks a lot of coffee.

Check out joey weed....... got some good low smell hybrids...... but a carbon filter is the best way to be sure. stay safe

My Jack47's (by Sweetseeds) I'm bloomin out atm (t-3 daze to go :woohoo:) have little to no smell till you ruffle their feathers, then they emit a lemony citric funk, but not too overpowering compared to the red hair skunk I grew years back. Just my 2 cents. Snow White from Nirvana had a lil smell but not a dead give away odor.

:peace:,

7greeneyes

Jilly bean by TGA. Nice smoke, not overpowering and nice weak smell. Great grower

Latest posts

Back