stretched

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedsmithy

To Wasted To Know
Reaction score
Hey guys n gurls ive got some plants that were under a fluro before they got put under a 400hps,my problem is when they were 1st under the 400 i must have had the light to far away because the bottom 6inches or so of the plants are really stretched an iam worried that the plants wont hold up the buds when there bigger because of the stretch on the bottom of he plants,Iam just wondering should i try out the scrog method with the netting any ideas would be awsome

gr1.JPG

gr2.JPG

gr3.JPG

i would definetely put a cage around em, fluoro to hps will lank it fersure, id put money on you havin a large decrease in yield if u dont cage it or tie it up or somethin

Pz N ♥

to me, i think itll be just fine, theyll fatten up more, but im not in your grow room looking at em either. dont think sog will be the best, how much space you have?

IMO man i wouldnt use any nets to weigh down the tops to keeep them level id just :watchplant: as it flowers and tie up the heavy parts, and the stems may suprise you in the end cause as they get heavier into flower the weak ones may get strong enough to help support them.

Dubbaman said:
IMO man i wouldnt use any nets to weigh down the tops to keeep them level
do a little lst at the bottom

doesnt look like he has enough horizontal room for lst, look at that 1 pic. walls are close.

plants are smart, and if it feels like it cant handle the weight it will not produce as much(hypathetically, obviously it still can). but it needs some kind of support if u want to see the full potential of its production.

even with most strong A+ phenos who have been raised under strict growing conditions need support during flowering. in most cases it is a must.

"Needing" support is a good thing...that means u expect weight... u never wanna think that ur not gunna produce enough to bend a branch ;). but neways, a basketball net, some chicken wire, or just some string to the ceiling, somthin tho, those ladies need support.

u dont need to do it right now or nething, if u want to use a small cage, then put it up as soon as u change the light cycle. if ur just going to tie the branches up with string, u dont need to do it until u feel it necessary.

just wait for those buds to start commin, and just start tiein em up. that stalk will thinken quite a bit once u hit that 12 12 too. let us know how it goes bro

Latest posts

Back