Stunzeed day 34 Bloom **Pics** Straw cough/Chronic/Thai-tanic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stunzeed

"*Bomb-Diggity*"
Reaction score
I was adding pics to my last thread when it said I couldnt add anymore. Oh well here are some new pics for you guys. Let me know what you think.

Stunzeed..

000_1358.jpg

000_1359.jpg

000_1360.jpg

000_1361.jpg

000_1362.jpg

000_1363.jpg

000_1364.jpg

000_1365.jpg

000_1366.jpg

000_1367.jpg

000_1369.jpg

wow looks like you know what your doing,haha:hubba:

Mom, I'm home. LOL I'm ready to help you in testing those babies. I am the self sacrificing type and more than willing to put myself on the line and smoke for you. I do believe that this is important,LMAO So uhh when can I come over and be of help Ha-Ha
looking good my friend
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

looks fantastic dude! what size pots are they in, 1 gall?
good job man.

Look:

Fantabulous..

Do you prune the bottom of your plants??
If so why?

shuggy4105 said:
looks fantastic dude! what size pots are they in, 1 gall?
good job man.

Try 15 gallon. They are over 6 and a half feet from the ground.

Stunzeed..

MrPuffAlot said:
Look:

Fantabulous..

Do you prune the bottom of your plants??
If so why?

I do prune the bottom that will recieve minimal light. The reason for this is energy. The plant is wasting alot of its energy on branches that will not develop right. Therefore I trim the bottom to make sure the plants energy is going to the right places....... Big Cola Nuggets.

Stunzeed..

dude very very nice :smoke1: crap thats , almost at big as mine out side, them 15 gallon pots work wounders , i also have mine in them easier to move if need be LOL good grow...

bro they are fantastic,whats the total amount of lights?you'll have some bud to smoke soon.report harvest results..

Jash- I have 5 1000's and 1 600 over my bloom and a 400 over my cones and veg.

When these are are done blooming I can throw my clones and anything vegging in the big room. See I am a med marijuana grower and the law states that any non budding plant must be 12"X12" so there is about a 1 month generation gap.

Stunzeed..

Just to let everyone know. Growing the Chronic strain is a pain in the badonkadonk. I imagine if you keep them short it would be a great strain but the problem with growing trees is the main stalks grow from the bottom. This gives you very long stringy (but full of foliage if you can imagine) stalks that you are constantly having to make sure you are tying em up or bamboo stalks etc. etc. etc. It is a really good producer of great bud but I am only keeping a mom and putting 1 or 2 in my garden next time due to all the care they demand.:farm:

Stunzeed..

what are your space/area numbers for your two "chambers" veg/flo?
it sounds like you have an MJ house, never mind a grow space!

SMH, must be nice. Those are some very very sexy ladies you got there and plenty of em. Nice and slim in the waist just the way I like em. Nice job bro!

Latest posts

Back