Stupid ****

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

th3dr0

Reaction score
The other day i smoked with some kid at my school, today my mom gets a call from his mom, saying i, not only brought the weed, but smoked with him, and am a "heavy drug user" according to him. Now, i have smoked no more then 15 times in the last year, and i didn't bring the weed. This is Edit Language ridiculous. I guess he droped neg after his mom made him take a drug test, and for some reason decided it was neccassry to bring me into this. luckily she isn't taking it to the school, and my mom is cool with it, but it just is really irratating me.

**** that kid up.

This is also why I don't deal with pot with people that I don't know 99% of the time.

First of all, I wouldn't recommend smoking with minors.You never know when cops can catch you and they OBVIOUSLY would use you as the scapegoat and forget about the minors.You shouldn't be encouraging lil ones into smoking.But, im not going into that.Just tell your mother the story as it is>the truth, or if you want, confront the boy among both your mothers to clear up the situation.

Hey, if your mom is cool with it and knows better than I wouldn't put to much worry into it. Just don't hang / smoke with the kid anymore. Especially if he is underage by even a single day because that will be the day the poo will hit the fan. I wouldn't recommend you hang with this kid or even go near him or his house or his mom. From now on you will always be branded as the one who corrupted her "little squishy lovey boy".

Mom 's like that who place the blame on everyone but their kid will do stupid stuff just to prove their point, like have the cops just happen to show up when she finds out that her son is meeting up with you in hopes that the cops will discover you are carrying or something like that and make you out to be this blood thirsty drug dealer poisoning the youth of the local high school.

Im, sorry, when i implied "kid", it made him seem like a 5th grader. He is in the same grade as me. Yeh, idk, its just making me nervous that somehow it could go further. Then again im not real worried about it, b/c at this point they could make me drop, and i don't smoke enough to drop pos...i would just deny the whole thing (to the school). If he just simply ratted me out, i wouldn't be as pissed, b/c he's just being honest...but the fact that he put all this on me, makes me seem like some notorius drug dealer. Well w/e, i'll keep you informed on what happens. Thanks for all the advice.

dont smoke with that sucka anymore dude, he broke the golden rule of what to do when getting caught. He dropped you in the poo. i bet his mother was freaking out and all that like my mum did.

Though, like myself, your mum seems to be cool with it (she must be a very understanding lady). When me and The_riz came back from our weekly drive, park and smoke routine she asked Riz if he was ok to drive in which he replied "yes, i will be fine. why do you ask?" and she replied "becuase you look really stoned". how awkward.

And one time, i went over to dinner with my girlfreind at my parents house and they dropped the word "stoned" into conversation 14 times while i was eating.. none of which was in the context of getting high. Such trivial things as "I spent all weekend stoning your sisters dancing dress" from my mum and "we had to repair the window of the boat becuase some kids stoned it" (edit by Riz: why couldnt they of said "some kids threw stones at the boat window")

They dont approve, but they dont lecture me, just drop hints that annoy me even more. if only they knew i was growing lol

back in the day when we would get snitched the person got a smack wack crack bam wham slam and see ya latter also i would say go ahead call the cops i will pay my bail and come kick ur *** again and it would be known that he was a rat lol . peace

th3dr0 said:
The other day i smoked with some kid at my school, today my mom gets a call from his mom, saying i, not only brought the weed, but smoked with him, and am a "heavy drug user" according to him. Now, i have smoked no more then 15 times in the last year, and i didn't bring the weed. This is Edit Language ridiculous. I guess he droped neg after his mom made him take a drug test, and for some reason decided it was neccassry to bring me into this. luckily she isn't taking it to the school, and my mom is cool with it, but it just is really irratating me.

Hey dude. Sorry to hear that. It's a lesson in human nature, people will generally bring you to their level, whether it's up or down. Sounds like you now know for sure this guy wants to bring you down. Now it's up to you whether you choose to hang out with him anymore. Remember fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

He deserves a going over, but the first thing he'll do is run to his mammy and then the cops. You don't wanna get the reputation of being a druggie and a hard man.

Just steer clear of em, I reckon.

He'll upset someone someday who'll sort him out

Sticky_Budz said:
back in the day when we would get snitched the person got a smack wack crack bam wham slam and see ya latter also i would say go ahead call the cops i will pay my bail and come kick ur *** again and it would be known that he was a rat lol . peace

hahha, im f'ing dieing. "smack wack crack bam wham slam and see ya later". hahah

Yeah dont smoke with anyone you know wont snitch. Take it from me, I learned the hard and got into ALOT of trouble.

Yeh, i'm not planning on doing anything to him b/c like you said, that would bring the cops into it, and thats when it would turn ugly.

He approached me today and said how sorry he was and if he didnt tell his mom they would send him to Utah, i basically just ignored him.

I pretty much told everyone, in pursuit of ruining his reputation. He is already known as the "snitch".

Latest posts

Back