substance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivoryline13

Reaction score
so I ran some orange extract (80% alcohol) through one of my pipes and shook it around and put the brown liquid onto a metal tray. I let the extract evaporate, leaving brown stuff all over the tray. I scraped up the brown stuff and now I've got this sticky dark brown substance. its kinda hard, but its still more like an oil rather than a solid. I'm not 100% sure about the consistency of it though. I don't wanna poke into it and get gross brown stuff all over my finger

is there anything I can do with this substance?

I don't think you will want to smoke that resin. You should use more pure alcohol than that. Check out my Pipe Hash thread.

Mal C
:fly:

I wouldn't smoke it if you used anything other than isopropyl alcohol to clean it. You can use the same method you used to clean your pipe and smoke the results of that. Use iso alcohol next time and smoke that stuff. I call it black death but it will get you really high. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back