Summer grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greenhouse

DSCN3931.JPG

DSCN3932.JPG

DSCN3933.JPG

DSCN3934.JPG

ray jay said:
Ok so the weather is changing for the better and the plants are loveing it. But it seems that I have a pest in the Greenhouse. I keep finding tracks in the dirt but never knew what it was. Finally got a picture of it have you ever seen such a thing?
I've got a couple of them myself lol, I can usually bait em in useing skittles, or Gummie Worms. Hot in the green-To today, both doors open, still got over 90.

Those are the year round pests also!Indoors and out.

I wish i had your sized greenhouse, I figured 5 plants in the Green-To, it's 16 feet long , but only 5 feet deep, anyway I'm hopeing that being sheltered and babied under plastic that I can finish longer and get a sweeter smoke!!!!, anyway because of the way my house is built I gotta put the greento on a side that doesn't get direct sun till about 10:30 am in july, I can't do anything about it \, my southern exposure is in the street. Great thread Ray, keep us posted,

SKAGITMAGIC said:
I wish i had your sized greenhouse, I figured 5 plants in the Green-To, it's 16 feet long , but only 5 feet deep, anyway I'm hopeing that being sheltered and babied under plastic that I can finish longer and get a sweeter smoke!!!!, anyway because of the way my house is built I gotta put the greento on a side that doesn't get direct sun till about 10:30 am in july, I can't do anything about it \, my southern exposure is in the street. Great thread Ray, keep us posted,
make the sun hits the Green-TO fully at 11:26,

Beautiful Girls Ray, all of them!

papa's little garden helper! :D those are coming along great ray. must have real nice air flowage.

Ill vouch for Rays GH..as well as his little helper..:hitchair:...Shes allways helping me buddy:giggle:..Me thinks a few them gals gonna push the roof up:lama:

take care and be safe
:48:

Been busy sorry for not keeping up. Will try and do better. The weather around the Country is hotter then normal. In my corner of the Country the weather sucks, but the girls grow on. I need a couple weeks of good weather before mid August doubt I'll get it. Here are the Girls.

DSCN3998.JPG

DSCN3999.JPG

DSCN4000.JPG

DSCN4001.JPG

DSCN4003.JPG

DSCN4004.JPG

DSCN4005.JPG

DSCN4006.JPG

DSCN4007.JPG

DSCN4008.JPG

DSCN4009.JPG

DSCN4011.JPG

guess i should look first then. lol. man ray, those are gonna be huge. very nice...

Thanks Irish, Almost chest high now. That Starship may hit the roof.

Positively Lovely! I think it is great as they get bigger you get paths thru the garden, so lush. Heavenly, the aroma of the fresh green plants giving way as you touch them walking by.

Thaks TC. You should write a poem about your stroll thru your garden.

TC scoping out her bpotm competition. LOL. :p :D ...

you see her caged grow ray? it's looking very nice also.

are you feeding all those here the same thing?

Irish, All girls get same treatment. Bat poo, Molasses, worm poo. They are planted in holes filled with my soil. Going to hit them this weekend with a Alaska Fish fert. this weekend for a nice folar feeding. other then that just good old Mother Nature. And ya Ive been checking out TC grow more of a lurker.lol

Latest posts

Back