Summer grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics

DSCN4571.JPG

DSCN4572.JPG

DSCN4575.JPG

DSCN4576.JPG

DSCN4577.JPG

DSCN4579.JPG

DSCN4580.JPG

DSCN4581.JPG

DSCN4582.JPG

DSCN4584.JPG

DSCN4585.JPG

DSCN4586.JPG

lovely ray...that bx1 is kinda slow, but sure is pretty...

Slow is right Irish she is going to take the longest time out of everything in the GH. But she is looking great in the last week.

Dancing the Happy Harvest Dance for you Ray.

Those colors are Awesome! I dont have anything that is gonna be that kinda Purple this year. The only color I am gonna get is from the cold coming.

We are on the countdown now. When is your first "projected" harvest date?

Would love to see a close up of your Purple Beauty.

Grow on Ray!

OK its been awhile hope its worth the wait. Its going to take a few so thanks for your time.;)

DSCN5160.JPG

DSCN5161.JPG

DSCN5163-1.JPG

DSCN5164.JPG

DSCN5165.JPG

DSCN5166.JPG

DSCN5167.JPG

DSCN5168.JPG

DSCN5169.JPG

DSCN5170.JPG

DSCN5172.JPG

DSCN5174.JPG

Looks like a great harvest comeing up, really surpriseing with the horrible summer we had. Great Grow Ray Jay!!! Well worth the wait.

You sneak a bowl full yet?

You got some awesomeness in colors there Ray.

Congrats on a job well done.

You get the scissors out yet?

Thanks guys and gal, TC yesterday was day one of trimming. Got one of the PL done and hung only one more is ready Im waiting for a couple weeks to do the others and long as the mold stays away Ill let them go. I HATE TO TRIM. lol

Ray, trimming is a pain, but isn't it sweet once it is done? Oh yeah.

I sure hope you are gonna be doing the outdoor thing next season. I am gonna try some seeds maybe. Get them started nice and early and go for a monster plant.......ah yes.....the dreams of winter.

Tc. Thanks for watching and hell ya Im doing it again next year. This greenhouse helped out alot this year. Keep dreaming of those monsters and they will come. lol

hey Ray---have you given any thought of keeping the greenhouse going thru the winter with supplemental lighting and heaters

Latest posts

Back