Summer is almost here so is my heat issue!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trouble9039

Volcano user
Reaction score
Ok eveyone. I move to A new location this last winter so I had to move my Grow to the new house! In the old house I used A bedroom and had AC in the summer and had heat in the winter. Now in the new house the room I am using has heat but no AC or any window's to put A window shaker in. I was looking to build A homemade ac using copper tubbing, a cooler, ice and A fan. But durring work when I am not at home it will get warm and then extremally hot! My main concern is my flowering room.

I have A seperate veg rm and A second room for flowering. The mother room I will use fan's and should be able to keep lower than 90 deg's and was gonna supplement co2 for them at that high of temps! Now my flowering room is not gonna be the easiest to cool. I have looked at those portable ac's at homedepot! Any other idea's? How about those wall mount fan's? Or has anyone ever used A swamp cooler?? Please all ideas would be great.... I don't want install A ac or mini split and no modification's to the house! I know that makes it harder, and by mods I mean cutting into the exterior of the house.

My rooms are on A second floor above A bedroom so noise is kind of something I need to keep low. all of this is also tied to the garage, I do have A filter and exhaust fan and I just don't know if this will be enough. How hot does everyone else's flowering room's get? I might not have to worry to much and use plenty of fans but I just want to be ready if needed.......

these are the two unit's I am looking at.

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&productId=100428038

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=202392-12934-CP35&lpage=none

yea you need to get a 20lb c02 tank and a regulater and then your room can be 90-100 and your plants will love it.

I run my lights at night during the summer and this helps immensely.

Reactions: D3
Check this guy out:

hXXp://tinyurl.com/c3mkwk

Our friend Pencilhead is using this one with no complaints.

I got A portable AC now and it is working great! The CO2 was working great when I was in soil but now everything is hydro so I needed to go with the AC! Thanks everyone...

Latest posts

Back