Sun Blocker Foil Bubble???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hugs4nuggs420

Ninja Grower
Reaction score
I saw this stuff at my local hydro store and it looked quite interesting for a grow room. If it reflects the light sufficiently and absorbs some of the heat making my grow room less hot it's a winner in my book. Wondering if anyone has read anything about it and if it should even be in consideration?

hxxp://biggrowhydro.com/reflectivebw-films/sun-blocker-foil-bubble-4-x-100

it would have to make a huge difference to justify the $250.

Lowes sales some silver looking bubble insulation product, I cant remember the name of the product, Im getting ready to purchase some and try it out. I think its in a roll that comes 4' x 50' and sales for $50.00 dollars or so. Its near their insulation area.

My buddy bought a sunlight shed years ago that wasa lined in this stuff...I don't know if it helped with heat or not...but I have seen it at Lowes also in a roll. I'm a firm believer in flat white paint myself...easy clean up!

I use the stuff but as an insolater..not sure of the product poster is talking about . but the stuff at lowes reflects well but has small pin holes of light leak. IMO only good for is insolating..just my thaughts

Thanks guys I'm prob just gunna stick with my plain white walls for now. They've served me well so far.

Latest posts

Back