Super Bowl food

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Manny Bowles

high on my own supply
Reaction score
What are you gonna be eating/fixing for the big game? I need some new ideas.

This year I plan on bustin' out with some of our past favorites.
1. Beer
2. Tato skins-fried/stuffed/nuked
3. Veggies and dip
4. Jalapenos/stuffed with cream cheese/wrapped with bacon/grilled over hickory:hubba:

What are you fixin' up?

ground chuck burgers (the only kind of beef to use)
and home made potato salad, wif bacon up in it!
and about ten Yuenglings

Oh great topic. I love me some Buff wings, Wasabi Guac, Beer..duh. Unfortunately this is just a party for one this year, how sad, and I'm a Steelers fan. Oh and Dr. Manny...try some prociutto instead of bacon on those poppers...its better in my opinion.

Guys, you gotta have some queso and chips or it's not a party!

1 big Velveeta
2 cans Rotel (diced tomatoes and green chillis) drain liquid.
1/2 pound ground beef or spiced sausage, browned. Optional.

Cook on low in a crockpot stirring occassionally.

Serve with corn chips.

HEY LONG TIME NOT BEING ON FOR A WHILE BUT IT'S STILL ALL LOVE!!! I AM SO GONNA TAKE ALOT OF THESE GOOD IDEAS N WHIP SOME EATS UP N CHILL I REALLY DONT WATCH FOOTBALL BUT ITS JUST FUN TO GET WITH THE LIL PARTY IDEAS!:yay: :yay: :bong1:

Yeppers,
I have been invited over to a buds house, and yes, I'm already ahead of the game so to speak. I just finished adding the bacon to my patented, "Your gonna s__t yourself chili".
The smell combo's of the beans and jalapenos is already making my tummy gurgle, and I'm unconsciously clenching my butt cheeks knowing this is going to be one of my better batches of chili. Should I warn my friend ? HMMMmmmmm... Game On !!!!!

velvetta cheese ? :rofl:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

KingKahuuna said:
Yeppers,
I have been invited over to a buds house, and yes, I'm already ahead of the game so to speak. I just finished adding the bacon to my patented, "Your gonna s__t yourself chili".
The smell combo's of the beans and jalapenos is already making my tummy gurgle, and I'm unconsciously clenching my butt cheeks knowing this is going to be one of my better batches of chili. Should I warn my friend ? HMMMmmmmm... Game On !!!!!

velvetta cheese ? :rofl:

lmfao!

Latest posts

Back