Super Lemon Haze, Pure Power Plant, Skunk#1. 250W HPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kebnekajse

I also play the bass.
Reaction score
SLH (ghs) to the left, skunk (sensi) in the middle and ppp (nirvana) to the right. 4 weeks since slh was germed, skunk and ppp are one week behind. They grow i 3,5l pots with soil and perlite.

002.JPG

im smoking skunk 1 right now...I really like it and am growing the plant again. good luck!

kebnekajse said:
SLH (ghs) to the left, skunk (sensi) in the middle and ppp (nirvana) to the right. 4 weeks since slh was germed, skunk and ppp are one week behind. They grow i 3,5l pots with soil and perlite.
I grew the ppp from nirana, i think i cut it to early but i still liked it. I'm going to tag along on this one.

It's day 5 of 12/12. The ppps have started to stretch, so i topped the taller of them. The two slh have also been topped. The two skunks will remain untopped, but i will do some lst if necessary. However i don't think that will be the case, they grow slowly and look very indica dom.

A bit of yellowing on the lower leafes on all plants. Nothing to worry about, normal in this stage allthough i tried to avoid it by giving vegnutes untill flowering really starts.

45 days till i chop the skunks according to the specs given by sensi!

IMG_0042.JPG

Yhank you all!

I must say that the slh looks like a mighty fine strain so far. Grows fast and LOVES to be topped. Growth did not slow down and the side branches exploded. Hope she continues doing great.

I love the taste and high of the PPP

They look great. I have some SLH in the bean vault. Can't wait to see how yours turn out.

Gettin' crowded in here, nice! Spring is almost here, football season started yesterday. Too bad my team didn't seem to care, they must have thought it was some kind of friendly game.

Things are going smooth, i think flowering officially started today. White hair on all the ladies. All except one of the skunks are trained, Both topped and lst'd. The skunk only got the bondage-treatment. They don't look like the kind of plants that likes being topped, sidebranches grow slowly. No smell yet, but i think the skunks will reak in a couple of weeks. But they have the nicest smell when i rub the stem, just like fruit!

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

When I grew the PPP, it didn't have much smell at all. Pretty nice if your trying to keep it " On the down low".

I remember when I had Road Kill Skunk, that thing stunk after 2 weeks vegging. Nice little grow you have there. Gonna follow along.

Welcome Kal-El. My skunk does nor seem like the roadkill-pheno. Lucky me!

Ran into some problems. I'm convinced it's due to overfertilisation, so i flushed. But then again i could be wrong. Let me know what you think.

IMG_0050.JPG

Hey I'll be checking in on this grow, looking good. Im also using a 250hps.
Im looking at your leaves and it could be a few things, definitely looks like an overfert. issue maybe, somewhat looks like mag def. Im not sure someone else here will have a better diagnosis then me. What are you feeding, how much?

Welcome, and thanks for the input.

I guess i should have been more specific...
I also considered Mg-def, but since flowering is delayed about 4-5 days, overfeeding seems like the most likely case ( i've grown this strain 4 or 5 times before, it's just the ppp's that look like this). The yellowing is an older thing, fine now. I don't know ppm's, but i gave the girls a big ol' shot of vegnutes some time ago, perhaps after 12 days of 12/12 (it's now day 15). The problem has been getting worse since then, but it's not going terribly fast so i'm not that concerned. Might add that the leafes had the infamous claw-look, but that sorted itself out last night somehow (but the claw suggests Mg-def?). Anyway, i'll come screaming in panic if the flush didn't help.

Im looking in your past grows and it seems you know what your doing green mojo to you, nice grow skillz, maybe you can help me decide when to harvest check out my sig. Also i was going to suggest a flush and check ph, keep updated!!!:D

Latest posts

Back