Supersoil recipe needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Friend-of-a-friend

Reaction score
Hello all. Does anyone have a good supersoil recipe using rabbit pellets? I have an unlimited supply of rabbit and chicken pooh, and want to try my hand at a supersoil

Ty. I have a compost tumbler, and know that the chicken pooh will be too hot. I thought the bunny pellets were one of the few "cool" fertilizers that could be used as is. Thanks for the link.

Ty. I have a compost tumbler, and know that the chicken pooh will be too hot. I thought the bunny pellets were one of the few "cool" fertilizers that could be used as is. Thanks for the link.

a good friend 40 years ago, when most all weed had seeds, got a few supposedly great seeds from his bro. he used chicken poo mixed with warm water in a 5 gal. bucket. also added miracle grow a couple times. mostly poo from fightn roosters. we had no idea what ph was back then. anyway people talked about that weed for years. called it trippn weed. memories.. good luck

Latest posts

Back