SuperThrive & Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenThumbBlackFinger

Reaction score
Two Questions:

1. What do you guys think of SuperThrive? I have a ton of it but i'm reluctant to use it on my girls until I get the marijuana passion approval... you guys obviously know what you're talkin about here.

2. I live in the U.S. How am I supposed to safely order seeds? I really would like to start some dank strains but I want your advice first. It would be hell to get caught by something as voluntary as ordering seeds like that... especially since I very recently had a run-in with the popo involving lovely maryjane. If they show up at my doorstep and OH! whats that light coming out of that box hmm? So, advice on ordering seeds please. Or should I just move to Canada? :)

i just recieved my seeds from seedboutique.com last week.they have some good strains and best of all.some of the chaepaest seeds on the net.i live in the indiama,ohio,michigan area and it took a little under 2 weeks to get em.as far as superthive goes,some people in here use it..some dont.some people use it on and off,some use it throughout veg.im gonna be usin superthrive every other res. change on my hydroponic system.i was also told carbo load or kool bloom is a good additive when flowering.so yea,you can use it,just start out at 1/4 to 1/2 strength and see how your plant/plants react.but as for ordering seeds,try seedboutique.com (which seels a bunch of different breeders seeds)nirvana-shop.com (sells their own genetics), or marijuana-seeds.nl (also sell their own genetics)..all good legit banks for americans.just have em shipped to a different address than the one your growin at and you'll be good.-peace

1- Use it, it helps plants recover from shock and transplants, its more of an additive than a nute so you can use it often..

2- Well the obvious would state: Dont order seeds to the same house you will be growing in. A lot of people in the US order seeds and get them all the time, find a stoner or a friends house and use their address, twell them of course before you do it.. Good luck.. :aok:

1. What do you guys think of SuperThrive?
give it to your worst enemy.. ;) that's "my" opinion of it.. :D

Latest posts

Back