Surgeon General Warns Marijuana Today Is More Dangerous Than In The Past

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnin1

Reaction score

Published on Jun 7, 2019

Luke Niforatos joins Fox & Friends to discuss today's highly potent marijuana and the US Surgeon General's comments on the dangers of the drug.

Self Titration is the key. What about beer @ 5.% EtOH and Vodka @ 40% or more sometimes.... People do not consume volumes of Vodka like they would a few beers or a glass or two of wine. Stronger is good. You're able to use less, and if you're paying for it, saving you money. You can quickly consume more vodka than is safe for a human, medically, and put you at risk of death from alcohol poisoning, as it affects parts of your brain that shuts down things. However, you cannot over consume cannabis to a dangerous level as it's effects are totally different in your brain than that of Alcohol or opioids.

so then, what is he alluding to---it should have been legalized back in the 60s, but we have waited too long and now since it is considerably strongly, it's too late? the days of $15.0, 4 finger bags of mexican are long gone just like gasoline for $0.28/gallon.

therefore, comparatively summing his argument: everyone should stop using gasoline because it is more expensive, more chemical constituents contained therein and it contaminates the groundwater more now than it ever did in the 60s.

Last edited:
I beg your pardon, i smoke joints daily! Validated by science, have you met a neurologist that is pro pot for seizures, MS, PTSD, etc....? this guy is giving bad info.

PS i have never sold a drop of pot..this guy makes me want to hurt him.

aksarben, just noticed you had a birthday three days ago. hope it was a memorable one.
Thanks! Yep, was interesting day and week. Wife's Mother passed away on June 2nd, so has been a roller-coaster of events and days. Ate dinner at Big Boys (oh boy.. big change... better than McDonald's) on my Birthday and was good day.

Just one more thing.... I have type 2 diabetes and have had to take Victoza (expensive) shot daily along with Giipizide to control it.... until I started consuming marijuana. Call it a coincidence, but I have had to keep decreasing my Victoza injection amounts or else end up too low in blood sugar. I think the cannaboids of the marijuana are working with "my" endocannaboid system. May not work on every one, but appears to be working on me. For the record I eat corn Chex at breakfast with sugar on it and drink a cup of coffee with 3 tsp of sugar and half&half Then at work I drink another cup of coffee(same way) and around 10;30 eat a banana, and a couple of cookies (non diabetic) and have to be careful that I don't run my blood sugar to the low level of 60s and 70s. I have even seen 58 and makes me feel really strange and weak. I have to eat toast and jelly (lots) just to get the Blood Glucose level back up around 100. 100 to 140 is a good range. Above 150 it is a bit high and below 90 (for me) is too low. Now trying a week of no Victoza and just the Glipizide to see what that will do (monitoring all the while).
So besides MS, PTSD, Epilepsy and others, as @Rosebud had said above, It may be, at least for me, very helpful in my diabetes control. Like was said, the worry about too strong marijuana is a mis-direction. Let it come strong.. we use less... save MORE!

Last edited:
LOL--I'm with umbra. These people are idiots and have no idea what they are talking about because they refuse to educate themselves. I find it interesting that the red states with the highest opiate dependency and deaths are generally the ones spouting this garbage about cannabis. We really really need to get something done on the federal level, but I don't see much happening under this administration and senate.

Published on Jun 7, 2019
Luke Niforatos joins Fox & Friends to discuss today's highly potent marijuana and the US Surgeon General's comments on the dangers of the drug.

These people are full of bull dung. Back in the early 70's we were slinging Colombia Santa Maria Gold that was just as powerful as anything today and beautiful to look at.

Latest posts

Back