SURPRISE !!!!! oops, gimme a minute or to, eh Occifers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puffin Afatty

Reaction score
OK, so I lied in my profile originally, stating 4/20 as my birthday, while in actuality 11/7 [yesterday] is the real deal ;)

Anyway, I did think it odd that the OldLady would be gone on my Birthday, She usually loves to throw a party for any reason[even though I'd gone moose hunting or fishing several times on Hers, and never hear the end of that one either :angrywife:] but I guess I'd been too busy hunting and flying around to think about it much :rolleyes:
:holysheep: To that end, I was really, truly surprized 45 minutes ago to hear pounding fists upon My front door :shocked: and when the Labs went absolutely nuts, I grabbed a handgun and ventured forth to confront the danger. [At this point, it might be educational to remind you all I had just harvested this am and had the audacity to hang all of it in the livingroom to dry, in plain sight, so to speak] :doh:
Ok, so I do love to be dramatic, but I came close to needing a bigboy diaper

Of course, it was my son-in-law, with the party supplies and He didnt see anything by the time I let Him in :hubba:

Now, in addition to my poker buddies, I have a house full of partiers, some wondering what that strong smell is :rofl:

apparently, these folks think 60 years old is a BIG deal, they brought gifts, food, even boooze, and then of course there is a nice pile of buds of several strains growing larger every minute on the office desk, a particular nice thai bud soon to meet one of the molino glass sisters :bong1:

Party on MP Folks, tonight the Northern Lights are on Meeeee, :woohoo:

Yo Puffin,
Happy Birthday friend, and many more to ya. Sounds like your getting your hearts delight even as I am writing this. Too cool.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

happy b-day puff. 60 yrs old, I love hearing people still smoking in to their later years. people always tellin me i'll grow out of it, and i'm like no way i'm it for life. guessi'll see if i stick to it like you puff. hope many more good years of smokin' to you.

Did you have fifty-nine candles and a joint in the cake?

I remember having 18 candles and a joint stuck in the cake when I turned 19.

:yay: :ccc:Happy Birthday Puffin'!!!:ccc: :yay:

Gb

happy birthday.. myself I don't get party in my birthday.. I guess nobody cares... no party for me since I was 6 year old.. but when I said new year party.. they crash the party big time!! wooo....

strange hmm?

andy52 said:
happy birthday puffin and many.many more.i'm about to catch you.

:aok: Thanks Andy, Catching UP to me is gonna be a real chore, unless you're willing to wait for ashes, but when You get that time machine and catch me, let me borrow it for a few seconds, I have a stop to make in july 1968, but I'll be back around in another 40 yrs :rofl:

come to think of it, I could do alot of damage with a time machine, I might need it for bit longer, eh ;)

GeezerBudd said:
Did you have fifty-nine candles and a joint in the cake?

I remember having 18 candles and a joint stuck in the cake when I turned 19.

:yay: :ccc:Happy Birthday Puffin'!!!:ccc: :yay:

Gb

Thanks GeezerBudd :aok:

there was no joint, but there was a huge cola of Willie Nelson, perfectly cured for 5 weeks, sticking out of an angel cake pan with creme brulee filling :woohoo: still a bit left for the barbeque today, some will be at Ziks by noon ;)

Wow, Puffin, happy birthday!!! My birthday was yesterday (one day after yours!). You're always talking about how old you are, I thought you were a lot older than 60.

I'm jealous of your Willie Nelson! You have to tell us what it's like. I'm dying to grow some of that.
Anyway, I did think it odd that the OldLady would be gone on my Birthday, She usually loves to throw a party for any reason[even though I'd gone moose hunting or fishing several times on Hers, and never hear the end of that one either :angrywife:]
You crack me up always making fun of your wife. :rofl:

A Belated Happy Birthday from me too Puffin. Sounds like it was a Great Party. Did the wife ever show up?

Happy Birthday Puffin, seems like you have everything lined up for a great time!

poopsie said:
Wow, Puffin, happy birthday!!! My birthday was yesterday (one day after yours!). You're always talking about how old you are, I thought you were a lot older than 60.

I'm jealous of your Willie Nelson! You have to tell us what it's like. I'm dying to grow some of that.

You crack me up always making fun of your wife. :rofl:

Thanks again Poopsie :aok: scorpios are really great folks, eh ;)
Willie Nelson is a favorite of mine from the 1st toke I took :stoned:a very nice mix of se asian weeds I think, really tasty in a vape, I can hardly wait for the new vape to get here :D

Just dont tell the OldLady about the jokes, She will beat me severely, eh :hitchair:

Latest posts

Back