I'm checking in -- not out -- yet :-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HemperFi

Reaction score
Thought I'd stop by and give you,all a little update on the great summer of 2012 migration North.

First i should say hi -- I have missed more than a few of you good folk.

I hooked up my tent-trailer and headed North on June i. I was really looking forward to getting out of the heat as it was already 105 where I come from. The drive was uneventful and fast. I drove hard and long, anticipating the lush green forests and dark blue skys, ariving at my Nieces' place in two days. I slept in the back of the Explorer in rest areas.

My Niece had a spot behind the barn and hidden from both her place and the green house, and it was prety tight, but I was determined to make the best of everything. And then it started raining ... and hailing ... and beating down by th bucketful. The little tent-trailer took it like a champ. Sometimes I couldn't hear the Netflix selection I was listening to intermitently -- it just wouldn't stay connected and was almost too annoying to watch. I was there about a week when my trailer was jacked. Someone came in and took weed, seeds, and my little scale. I was most sad about the seeds -- they were suppose to be my next crop in the fall. I thought they would be safer with me.

Turns out it was my Neices 16 year olf son -- and even though they have picked him up reciently from the hospital for an over dose (acid of all things) and still owed 15k for some rehab, they wouldn't believe he had done it -- I became the guilty person. I had tempted him somehow. He came to see me even -- thinking he could lie his way out of it, but he knew I knew. I shamed him for jacking family at his mom's house -- and he fronted up with the seeds and scale. I just wrote the weed off. It didn't change anything between me and his mother though -- I was still the guilty one -- so I moved out.

I went to my Sister's spare house -- she was now living with her 88 year old husband in his two million dollar ploace on the golf course (I've been here more than a month now and still haven't been invited up there -- I did get to drive him around in his 50k BMW (felt like a rental to me). Anyway, My sister made me realize right away that she didn't trust me in her house -- so I moved out.

I now have my little tent-trailer in a low rent RV park and cheap motel. I like it here -- so what it's pretty dangerous and there are shady characters lurking about. I'm blending right in -- especially since I have been diagnosed with active TB and told I am "VERY CONTAGEOUS." I don't know if you remember me complaining about being ill all last winter, but since Jan I have felt a little ill. I finally went back to the VA hospital in Spokane -- they poked and prodded, x-rayed and pep scaned and then gave me three choices it could be -- Cancer, Pnemonia or Tuberculosis -- I was hoping for Pnemonia but it is TB -- better than Cancer I'm thinking, but people are still dying from it and it is serious stuff. I have meds now, and they tell me in a couple weeks I won't be infectious. In the mean time, I'm laying low and listening to the guy next door beat up his woman -- thinking about coughing in his face.

I'm still smoking Cheese, and I have a better attitude about it now -- I like it lots. Its not the 2 hit AK-47 (which is long gone) but it does the trick nicely if you smoke half a J. The little trailer is hanging in nicely. It hasn't leaked much at all, and that's saying something because it has rained nearly every day since I have been here, I believe there were four nice days in June, and it is still raining and in the 50s here on the forth of July. I opted out of a family party tonight -- and the fire works show over the lake -- looks like I'll live to experience them another time.

Sorry this is so long -- but now you are caught up :)

peace

:ciao: Hemper!!! Take care of yourself and be safe, my friend!

Glad to hear from you! Sorry things with your health and family is not great. You can do something about your health, but not your family, so concentrate on getting better.

We have an incredibly neat little fireworks thing in the little tiny town where I live, but I am opting out, too. Sometimes it is nice to just stay home when everyone else is out.

Take care and get better.

:ciao: HemperFi

We missed yah buddy!

Be safe.... be careful...... make sure you enjoy yourself despite the family and weather.

Thanks for the concern everyone. I'm going to be okay -- a lot more growing in my future. I'm taking the meds -- lots of them -- except the VA in Spokane is out of one of the antibiotics I need -- they say they will mail it to my sister's place soon. My doctor is doing exactly what the Mayo Clinic say he should do on line. It's not really a concern except I don't want to give it to anyone else. I'm not in any pain to speak of, but I do have pain pills, and I did bring the Extreme Q, so I'll be lurking and offering up the rare comment -- you can't get rid of me :)

peace

Get plenty of fresh air and sunshine those will help to drive the TB into a remission state along with the meds. Just keep a positive attitude and all will be good for you

Healing thoughts and prayers headed your way so dont duck

Hemper! So glad to hear from you. So sorry about the family stuff. Geez, not right.
Please do take all the medicine and get all the way better. We missed you lots.

Of course we remember you being ill last year Hemperfi just glad its tb although bad better then the big c esp being treatable/curable.
Your sister with her 188 year ole hubby always makes me laugh cos you are a happy dude and your sis sure dont seem so.
Hope ya get ya tb sorted soon and btw we wont allow you to leave.
Cool to hear from you again and im glad your doing good.
T4

Good advice Ozzy -- it did finally get nice today, and I spent a lot of time out in the wonderful sunshine (I can see why the plants like it so...) I'm in a real good spot for a private little cure -- out in the back in some trees and grass.

Hey Rosy, Missed you kiddo... and thanks for the words of encouragment.

refreshing to recieve a little T4 sense of humor -- I missed you guys....

peace

:hubba:Hemperfi what else could i be but the 'court jester' i have a very strange U.K. sense of humour so if ya picked up on it ya doing better than my own countrymen.:hubba:
hope ya keepin up with meds and getting better faster:p
Cya around ive just had some cheese not rocksters:eek: but still strong for me the lightweight AND ON THAT NOTE I HAVE CABBAGED UK TERM FOR GONE UNDER, BONKED, TOOK THE NOD.:rolleyes: :eek:
T4

HemperFi said:
Thanks for the concern everyone. I'm going to be okay -- a lot more growing in my future. I'm taking the meds -- lots of them -- except the VA in Spokane is out of one of the antibiotics I need -- they say they will mail it to my sister's place soon. My doctor is doing exactly what the Mayo Clinic say he should do on line. It's not really a concern except I don't want to give it to anyone else. I'm not in any pain to speak of, but I do have pain pills, and I did bring the Extreme Q, so I'll be lurking and offering up the rare comment -- you can't get rid of me :)

peace
I got a couple pups from the SPCA just across the state line in IDAho, just thought I'd cheer you up, but seriously!!! Don't get caught with weed across the line hempster, the potato states weed laws suck!!

WHATWEED.jpg

Cool seeing an update from ya Hemper! Sorry for all the bogus family and health issues. Keep your head up, take your meds, and live life to the fullest brotha. Healthy mojo your way!

Latest posts

Back