Suspect In Pot House Bust Gives Tour Of His Home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
A guy busted for growing marijuana in his house talked only to Action News.

Ron Miller is not too shy about what he is accused of doing. He says he is just a farmer and police say he is just a criminal.

Action News reporter Heather Klein has the details behind the bust.

Henderson Police found out about the grow house and busted in early Tuesday morning.

Ron spent the night in jail but he gave Action News his side of the story as well as a tour of his now former grow house.

"I am a farmer. I plant my crops, I harvest them, I put them for sale on the market, kind of like corn," said Ron Miller.

Corn is however, legal.

The more than 120 plants found growing in 33 - year - old Ron Miller's house are not.

"I was getting ready to make a sandwich and boom my door got kicked in and I guess it was the Las Vegas SWAT team," explained Ron.

Every bedroom in the house was used to grow marijuana with no space left to sleep except the walk-in closet.

"Yeah all five bedrooms are laced, I live in the closet," said Ron.

There were so many plants that one or two pieces got left behind.

"There may be a few stray leaves around there, mostly the marijuana is smoked in bud form," explained Keith Paul from Henderson Police.

Besides the plants, police also confiscated a pound of bud.

Ron's grow house pulled such a profit he has not worked a legit job in five years.

"All my clientele are rich upper scale white people. People would not even think they smoke marijuana but they do," explained Ron.

Action News asked him if he was worried about his serious drug charges and Ron said, "I have an attorney I just pay him, I mean OJ Simpson killed people I am sure I will be alright," said Ron.

Ron says he has his pilots license and used to fly marijuana for other growers.

Then one day he decided to grow his own.

Ron is charged with possession with intent to sell.

View video and Interview at:
hxxp://tinyurl.com/6lmm38

that dudes doing everything you dont do if you ask me,i mean come on,dude even told em he used to fly marijuana..what a dumb ace...but then again..he is already busted so i guess theres not much he can do now..but i would think his lawyor would tell him to keep his mouth shut.

man I wish i live with him and help him, he should keep his mouth shut and let someone rent out my place hehe but again, people of america please please support norml I m thinking about contact norml see if I can get pettion straight out farmer is not crimminal pot users is not crimminal but america says you all are, so change it for everybody please?

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
that dudes doing everything you dont do if you ask me,i mean come on,dude even told em he used to fly marijuana..what a dumb ace...but then again..he is already busted so i guess theres not much he can do now..but i would think his lawyor would tell him to keep his mouth shut.
That old Abe Lincoln quote comes to mind.

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif] It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and resolve all doubt.
[/FONT]

godspeedsuckah said:
I like his attitude on the whole thing and I think more people should have the same attitude. I agree with him 100% that he was a farmer and everyone else who grows is as well.
Yeah that works well when your in the US court system. How many people have to get life terms for grass before idiots like that learn to play the game? I don't agree with the moronic laws anymore than anybody else but a pompous *** rarely does anything besides ache. The guy is a fool.

tokemon said:
Yeah that works well when your in the US court system. How many people have to get life terms for grass before idiots like that learn to play the game? I don't agree with the moronic laws anymore than anybody else but a pompous *** rarely does anything besides ache. The guy is a fool.

I think either you or i are missing the point here. He got caught and then stuck his middle finger in the air to the law and court system. At that point in time I woudl have done the same thing, either way I am going down the road for a while, especially with that many plants.

What happens to him depends entirely on how much he can use the system.

1. If he can show a mishandling of evidence and get all or part of his crop disallowed as evidence...

2. If he can show evidence of illegal actions of the police during any portion of his arrest or during the search of his home...

3. If he can show fault in any parts of the evidence used to obtain a search warrant for his home...

4. IF HE CAN PAY AN INVESTIGATOR AND LEGAL TEAM to research these issues and utilize all the loop-holes in the justice system to his advantage, then he, like that lowlife scumbag murdering butt-wipe OJ, can walk away from it with little or no harm done to him in relation to what the legal system wants to do to him.

It all comes down to the philosophy of the "Crap Sandwich":

"The more bread you have, the less crap you have to eat"

WHAT A FREAKIN WORLD WE LIVE IN

I for one am paying very close attention to this case. It hits very close (just miles) from home.

OK, his house was less than 1 mile from my work. I can see it on my way home everyday. He seems to be shooting himself in the foot by talking about this, however I have to agree with everything he's said. He COULD beat this if he'd just keep his mouth shut. Heck, he could beat this just with the interview video... I mean, did you see what all the cops left behind? I mean, how sloppy can you get? Left a light, scraps of weed and even a sizable bud behind? IMO...They WANT him to get away with it. Either some of the cops are his customers, or they want him to start over so they can find a bigger bust.

This clown is exactly what's keeping us down. What a friggin' fool. I hope he takes that attitude to prison with him. From the sounds of it he will make someone a nice prison wife. Not cool. Flipping Law Enforcement off is not cool. I've been busted before. You stay calm. You don't talk trash to the cops/feds. You give short precise answers or you keep your mouth shut. I was caught redhanded with a qtr. pound. I spent 90 days at a local "rest stop for criminals" that's what we called Elmwood Correctional Facility. Sorry, I'm not impressed by his behaviour and find it disgusting. He deserves a Darwin Award for helping put growers and users back a few years.

Ex: In Santa Cruz,CA. a few years back the feds busted one of their main growers. He handled it like he should have - all business. He along with the club owners were able to get his bond reduced and the crime from a felony to a misdemeanor by acting in a responsible and professional manner.

godspeedsuckah said:
I think either you or i are missing the point here. He got caught and then stuck his middle finger in the air to the law and court system. At that point in time I woudl have done the same thing, either way I am going down the road for a while, especially with that many plants.
He didn't stick his middle finger up in the air he basically made the sates case for them. Now all they have to do is lock him up and throw away the key. I take it you have never been before a judge facing serious time. I have, and trust me the best thing you can do is shut the hell up and let your attorney do the talking. In this country you can go to prison for a very very long time for that amount of dope. By getting all cocky and blowing your wad in the first five minutes so you can feel like a tough guy you pretty much make the cops work cake.

yeah this guy probably should tone it down a little , or he'll end up in a deeper hole before he knows it...But from what i can i tell, it could seem as if he might be talkin' about some of his high class clients and to have them know that they're safety could be at risk...And the strings would begin to pull

tn_toker420 said:
yeah this guy probably should tone it down a little , or he'll end up in a deeper hole before he knows it...But from what i can i tell, it could seem as if he might be talkin' about some of his high class clients and to have them know that they're safety could be at risk...And the strings would begin to pull
Not without the pullers stepping forward pretty much in the open. If he implicates anybody with no proof they could take anything he may have left after the state gets done with him. A good attorney could have guy that guys butt for libel in less than a day if he even utters one last name lol.

My honest guess is that he's got someone in his pocket. The officials in Southern Nevada aren't always on the up & up, and more often than not, tend to lean towards the "not".

Figurehead said:
OK, his house was less than 1 mile from my work. I can see it on my way home everyday. .

Keep us updated if you can on what happens with his case

Latest posts

Back