Sweetness... :rolleyes:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curiouscat420

Fat, Hairy and Stinky
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get that sweet flavor? I have heard that harvesting at certain times can affect it. I have heard of some strains that are very tasty... any suggestions for either?? thanks!

These are the major factors of taste imo:

Strain - self explanatory
Curing/Drying - the longer the better.
A good flush before harvest - gets rid of all unwanted chemicals in the soil + plant.
Deciding when to harvest - I hear the darker amber trichomes are tastier then the whites.

do the darker trichromes come later??

is it true that harvesting at night means all the harsh tasting stuff is in the roots??

curiouscat420 said:
do the darker trichromes come later??

is it true that harvesting at night means all the harsh tasting stuff is in the roots??

The whites turn into the darker ones, You can see this better close up with a microscope, something I have to invest in.

I think thats a myth ( could be true or false ) about the night harvest thing but if you 'flush' your plant 2 weeks before you harvest all of the harsh stuff leaves the plants leaves and stuff you can see this by the leaves turning autumn like colours, correct me if im wrong people im baked.

Mmm just bought and smoked some blueberry, it lives up to its name.

Latest posts

Back