Switching to Hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsfournineteengotaminuit

420 is a happy time
Reaction score
Hollo Everybody. So Cali Here:tokie: I am getting ready to start growing useing hydro, well I started about 3 days ago really with 12 beautiful clones. 6 Hog, 5 G13, and one AK47. I have grown one crop completely in soil that came out..ok I am three weeks into flowering my second in soild3 white widow and 4 hindu cush. doing much better than the first. I kinow very little about Hydro ponics but I am a great learner and I am asking for help. If the is a Hydro guru out there that would like to take me under his wing I would be a greaful student. I already have a complete set up. Just got news lights . I have done alot of homework on it but nothing compares to talking with someoine that has done it time and time again. Hopefuly keep me from making stupid mistakes. thanks for now and TOKE IT...its_four_nineteen_gotaminute.

:postpicsworthless:

Hahahahahah J/K Welcome to the chillest place on the net.

Lets smoke a bowl and see that Hydro your rockin man................

g13...i want some g13........

well folks I got my equipment and I am setting things up..if yoou want to follow up on it I am gonna stat a grow journal in the correct section with regular pics...thanks folks:bong1:

:headbang2: Rock on dude.....good luck with the new ladies, can't wait to see them,:clap: and I have to agree with allgrownup, some G13 sounds pretty good right about now......:rofl:

Latest posts

Back