Taking a trip to Amsterdam, trying to do it cheap. Any suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmyjg6

Pimp Co.
Reaction score
Ok so i plan on making a trip up to Amsterdam. I wanted to start doing a little research onto what flights are the cheapest what hotels, which coffee shops to hit up. Where to eat, And when would be nicest to go....... Any suggestions would be nice. And if there is anyone living in Amsterdam that can maybe show me around would be awesome... Thanks..

PS im trying to do it for the cheapist that i can.

never been their but hate ya for going haha just playin... i want to go their but with the us dollar the way it is the exchange rates are just to much, im thinkin jamaica sounds a lil more money freindly and get the chron jamaican bbq mmm, oh and cant forget about the sensimillia half pound for like 20 bucks haha.... as for the flights go to one of the websites that sell plane tickets for the airline companys and get it in advance youll save cash that way....

I'd probably be able to give you a lot more information if you told me where you're from. Americans will have a much harder time getting to the dam than people in the UK. Some more information, like what you're willing/have to spend, etc. would help the suggestion process a bit as well.

after the case with the toenail fungus,you definitly deserve a nice get away. Dont believe the hype about jamaicas weed,i mean yes,its 30 dollars for a qp,but i didnt think the green was all that great,i didnt see or smoke anything when i was out there that amazed me besides the veiws,its a beautiful place,but you'd have much more fun in amsterdam,as long as you dont go messin with any of them skanks in the windows,touchin them is like asking god to have your penis chopped off,not only that but you minds as well use a warm cup a water if your gonna try doin somethin with em =)
try doin some googlin,you'll have a blueprint of what when and where in no time.they should have a directory /travel guide with attractions and well known coffee shops.if i wasnt spendin all this money on all this grow supplys i'd be more than down to hop on a flight w/ ya.sounds like fun-peace bro

the jamaican i get is better then any dro i buy and its normal price herein the us... havent had the pleasure of goin outta the country yet, but the nugz i get from jamaica are crazyyy..... and ive smoked alotta good herb in my day, its just lke anywheer theirs good bud & bad bud.... sorry offtopic but i stick up for the jamaicans mj theyve layed the ground works for what growin is today..

Id be on the plane with you too man but im saving up for a Judges pass to a Canni Cup ;) thats the way to go if your plannins a trip to the Am IMO. Pays for your hotel and all on most packages.

*EDIT* after looking at the site about it this year looks as if you cant get the hotel and all package like before now its just the judges pass and its $250 ;) hxxp://www.kable.com/pub/hght/subproductcupevent.asp

there is a ad though that has the trip with pass from 919 and up ;)

lol,goin out there and gettin some weed "from jamaica" are 2 different things.all the green i seen out there was about like our good mid grades up here in michigan. you gotta watch people from sayin "this weeds from here,this weeds from there" usually its just to hype it up so youll keep buying it.i've been smokin everyday since 91 and can honestly say,jamaicas prices are way better than their weed.when i was there,i was buying from dudesw that were usually out in knee high water sellin it,i stood there and talked to him for about 45 mins and he said if it werent for americans he wouldnt beable to have what he has.he said him and all the islanders love the u.s. dollar =)

well i know the guy i got it from and he goes to jamaica a couple times a years and comes back on a boat... i wonder why, i knw alot of dealers say stuff to get you to buy it but not old family freinds..... just my 2 cents we must of seen herb from differnet parts of the island. heres your thread bakc timmy my bad about my stoned rambling...

everyones got opinions on this not facts, also on youtube type in jamaica grow tours and see their alll organic sensi plants... some of my freinds said they even bought jamaican organic out hydro and they were on the island said it was golden lookin... anyways my opionion not fact..

goodluck getin all your trip info timmy you deserve a trip to the netherlands...

well i reckon we should all meet up in amsterdam as its only 45 minutes flying from my local airport..

lol

timmy give me some indication of your budget for flights and accomodation and ill see what i can find for you as i know amsterdam pretty well now.

saying that i do tend to like some luxury when im in the dam

rofl

pkj

Come here, most expensive cannabis plant is 20$ and it goes as cheap as 2$ for a gram XD

Thorn said:
where are you at cornellius?

I live in Turkey where people grow Cannabis plant traditionally and 100% organic.

timmy, i'm plannin a trip right now too. if you've never checked out the "Lonely Planet" travel guides you really should. They always have alot of good info for us American's that can keep you out of trouble!!

As a side note, I traveled the Carribean for 3 winters on MANY islands. EVERYONE says their s*** is Jamacian...only ever got descent stuff when I met a cool local. It's there, but unless you really KNOW them you'll get the dirt 9 times out of 10...cuz they're more than happy to take your american tourist dollars.

Yeah you see this is what i am trying to figure out... I am from Houston Texas and i don't want to spend a hole lot.
Hiero_ said:
I'd probably be able to give you a lot more information if you told me where you're from. Americans will have a much harder time getting to the dam than people in the UK. Some more information, like what you're willing/have to spend, etc. would help the suggestion process a bit as well.

LOL, if i need loving i don't have to pay for it... Plus Houston has a bunch of good looking women. But yeah i am googlin up a storm and was just wondering f i could heare some stuff from first hand exp. Maybe meat someone cool on here thats from there... IDK, but heck yeah bro. Lets head to amsterdam... LOL
Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
after the case with the toenail fungus,you definitly deserve a nice get away. Dont believe the hype about jamaicas weed,i mean yes,its 30 dollars for a qp,but i didnt think the green was all that great,i didnt see or smoke anything when i was out there that amazed me besides the veiws,its a beautiful place,but you'd have much more fun in amsterdam,as long as you dont go messin with any of them skanks in the windows,touchin them is like asking god to have your penis chopped off,not only that but you minds as well use a warm cup a water if your gonna try doin somethin with em =)
try doin some googlin,you'll have a blueprint of what when and where in no time.they should have a directory /travel guide with attractions and well known coffee shops.if i wasnt spendin all this money on all this grow supplys i'd be more than down to hop on a flight w/ ya.sounds like fun-peace bro

You cant actually think Jamaica has better weed than Amsterdam do you????

toke@smoke420 said:
the jamaican i get is better then any dro i buy and its normal price herein the us... havent had the pleasure of goin outta the country yet, but the nugz i get from jamaica are crazyyy..... and ive smoked alotta good herb in my day, its just lke anywheer theirs good bud & bad bud.... sorry offtopic but i stick up for the jamaicans mj theyve layed the ground works for what growin is today..

Haha I go for family visits... as I'm half dutch!

Love it... as half of my family lives just outside amsterdam... so I go for FREE... FREE accomodation... FREE trips to the coffee shops with my cousin, who co owns one.. :D

But also, maybe if for prices, check out flying to Rotterdam, and then making the trip to Amsterdam by Hitchhiking or whatever... Ive done it before and it's not as much hassle as you think.. and a lot cheaper... as the flights to Amsterdam are so much more expensive than those to Rotterdam... as it's not so popular.

You see that's the thing, i am not sure if i should bum my way there and back for the bare minimum or save up longer and go there in style... I just kinda want to make a trip up there to get a good loocksy of things so when i return i can do it in style. Plus at my young age i probley cant save all that much for the trip but hew knows???? I was thinking of only spending about 1500-2000 American for everything other than the plane tickets... And trying to stay 1 week...

parkingjoe said:
well i reckon we should all meet up in amsterdam as its only 45 minutes flying from my local airport..

lol

timmy give me some indication of your budget for flights and accomodation and ill see what i can find for you as i know amsterdam pretty well now.

saying that i do tend to like some luxury when im in the dam

rofl

pkj

Yeah i want to do this too but not on my first trip. i want to go up during a time when the citys not packed. But this will be one of many trips so, i should have a chance in the future to attend a CC.

Dubbaman said:
Id be on the plane with you too man but im saving up for a Judges pass to a Canni Cup ;) thats the way to go if your plannins a trip to the Am IMO. Pays for your hotel and all on most packages.

*EDIT* after looking at the site about it this year looks as if you cant get the hotel and all package like before now its just the judges pass and its $250 ;) hxxp://www.kable.com/pub/hght/subproductcupevent.asp

there is a ad though that has the trip with pass from 919 and up ;)

Latest posts

Back