Taking a trip to Amsterdam, trying to do it cheap. Any suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
23's not that old... I say you have your hole 20's to do what you please. And the 30's is when you need to figure some things out... So hew cares have fun, or do nothing. Its your life, live it how you shall please. As long as your happy nothing else matters. That's what i think.... And i love roller coasters... Growing up we had the 6 flags down town and every year me and my cousin got season passes, for like 6 years strait.... And its not bad going sober for a wile, you kinda see things a little different. But its nice to hear from you thorn, TTYL... L8r

Thorn said:
Hey timmy timmy i'm ok thanks, just plodding along at the moment really. Oh yeah! Rollercoasters are GREAT stoned!!! My first time to a theme park was alton towers last year and it was my first proper roller coaster ride(s) and OMG it was sooooo cool. Oblivion and Rita haha I was ACTUALLY flying! hehe... Marijuana mixed with an adrenaline rush ----- Best darn feeling in the world! They have a really nice garden there too in the middle of the park with a few lakes and PLENTY of nice little hiding places to spark a spliff! :D

Good to hear you doing well. I'm only 2 years older than you... I loved bein 21 hehe! 23 is a bit boring...starting to think I really should actually do something in life. I hear ya on wishing you were high... i hate it when you dont have anything to toke on and everything you do you think ahh I wish I had a smoke!

LOL, nice to hear from you... Have fun and take pics...

Heres a good one.

Over the last year or so, when I go to Oakland, all I see is this "Oaksterdam" stuff all over downdown. Shoot, they even have thier own newspaper for the area. Downdown Oakland has become a huge MMJ Tolerant city. City and County offcials praise the Movement and the Dispensaries, and all the other business that it brings.

There is now a Oaksterdam University. Take a look at the teachers.
http://www.oaksterdamuniversity.com/

An actual skool that teaches EVERYTHING you need to know about MMJ.

Here is a GREAT vid I found that is a little documentary of "Oaksterdam".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVxuHV9K4PI

Now, I have been to the real 'Dam a few times myself. Here is one thing that Oakland will NEVER have over the 'Dam. HASH. You old skool cats know what I am talking about. The REAL. Only in the 'Dam.
No Red Light District. Cmon now, what 50 euro in the scheme of things? Not that I know. :)

As far as the atmosphere, Oakland is not quite there yet. There are a few dispensaries that have the Amsterdam coffeeshop "feel", but others are not. You could walk around and burn one, but I didn't really do that in amsterdam anyway. There are plenty of places to burn.
And the big CATCH, yes, you have to be a cali resisent with a Dr's Rec.

As far as the smoke. Oaksterdam wins hands down, imho. The only place that was consistent, for me, was The Grey Area in Amsterdam. Barneys is the best for breakfast and some Diesel.

I'll still go to the 'Dam from time to time. It's just cool. As the folks have said, VERY laid back. Whats funny, is the first time I went there, It remeinded me of San Francisco. Very diverse and folks don't really care what u do as long as you stay out of thier bubble.

Nice, and yeah i heard about that school.. Its crazy...

Now I wanna go THERE :D thanks for sharing that bro :)

Latest posts

Back