Tell us a joke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOW DO YOU KNOW SANTA IS A BLOKE..?
1.. He turns up late..
2.. Drinks ur booze..
3.. Emptys his sack..
4.. Only comes once..
5.. And ducks of before u wake up..

Little jonny is the foul mouthed son of a garbage collector who is starting his 1st grade class. his teacher says that its time to do the alphabet for the day and shes going to call on a student and give them a letter and she would like the student to tell her a word that starts with that letter.

Teacher says A and many hands go up including Jonny the teacher thinks and picks someone else and gets the word apple. This goes on and on with the teacher picking someone else because of all the dirty words that she can think of.

Finally she comes to the letter R has never called on Jonny to give a word and as he sits with his hand up she thinks that there is no way that he can know of a bad word that starts witht he letter R so she calls on Jonny to give them a word.

Jonny stands up and says the word i have for the letter R is Rat, and to the teachers suprise there was nothing wrong with that, untill Jonny says and that MotherF&%$@R ha ssome of the Biggest F&%$(&g B@!!s ive ever seen.

Uhm....whats going on in here? Just looked in on this one.
I am closing this thread....I wouldn't even know where to start editting.
Come on people you ALL know what is cool on this forum and whats not.
I cannot let this one continue per the rules. This is an MJ forum not an adult humor site. Sorry it went on this long.

Site Rules:

1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

Simply put, cussing is not necessary and should not be used. If you feel like cussing in a private message to another member who is tolerant of it, then that's fine. The use of cussing in the open forums is not acceptable as polite conversation. Please just talk without using profanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back