Tell us about yer close calls...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Skunk

Reaction score
Talk about a scare! It was about 11:00PM, and I was out in the "shed" manacurin the babys when someone pulled up in the driveway. I had just sparked off a huge J-gar from my new stash and I did'nt even think about it. I came out of the shed and thought it was my Bro, so here I go walkin up the driveway j-gar smolderin' when out of the truck I see a flashlight!!! Around my place the only ones who carry flashlights are LEO. :holysheep:So I flipped my joint as far as I could and tryied to act normal. I was bieng served some papers from the constable. He has been out to get me for a real long time, so I figured my goose was cooked. I absolutely reaked of my Super Skunk bud, not to mention the smoke trail. I know his pen had to be sticky from all the resin on my fingers, it actually stuck to my index finger. He gave me the paperwork, smiled and said "catch ya later, nice seein ya." Talk about sweatin bullets...

recently, I was in Wierton, West Virginnia to have lunch, get some grain alcohol and some gas for my buddies pick UP, when I was pulled over by the local police for a broken headlight ;)
I had some smoke in my pocket that completely slipped my mind until I checked my pocket reflexively upon being pulled over :eek:

I didnt know the LEO, but He knew the truck and really gave Me and the truck the once over, mostly as a joke I guess, after He ran the license :rofl:

He wrote Me a warning ticket for the broken headlight, and told Me to make sure the owner gets the message and for good measure, he followed Me all the way across the Ohio border into Smithfield, only turning around after I turned into my buddies street :shocked:

My buddy wasnt surprized, He knew Leo and had even talked to Him via cell when He pulled Me over in His pick UP, sometimes your buddies can have twisted sense of humor too ;)

i was buying a pack of zig-zags, and a 22 icehouse beer at the quickie mart the other day, and after my transaction was done , i turned to leave, wraps in one hand, brew in other, and ran right into ( and i mean face to face) with a county boy. "whoooops", i said, and did a stoner move, dropped the dang beer, and wraps on the floor, right 'tween his legs. Holy Crap!!! thought i would be arrested for assult or something.
i'm tellin' y'all, that beer exploded all over his shoes, and pants.
i said, "man, i'm really sorry, let me get some napkins' for ya." i guess outta embarrassment, he just turned, and walked out to his cruiser. about 10-12 others witnessed this that were in line behind leo. when he went out the door, they all said, that was sweet. i told them , the best part is "i ain't in cuffs' ". think i'll go another route from here on out...bb...

Latest posts

Back