Check out this CLOSE FREAKIN CALL!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New_2_Chronic

Gone Baby Gone
Reaction score
So earlier this evening my 8 yr old daughter comes in from playing and tells me "Theres a coule in the truck outside" So I go out to investigate and there was the neighbors daughter and her boyfriend,,,,goin at it....having sex.... This is right outside my house.... So I knock on the window and go tell here dad what was happening..... Okay so thats what led up to the next unfortunate events.

So theres a knock at the door a few hours later..... I open it and there is two plain clothed police officers. The explain that they got an anonomys tip that I was selling large quantities of drugs, and they would like to discuss this. I step outside the door and close it... they ask to come in, and I say NO. One of them gets on a radio and starts walking away talking lightly into the radio i could barely hear him...

A few minutes pass by, im smoking a cig, and two more uniformed officers show up... They say they are with the narcotics task force. The four approach me and tell me that I can "let them search" or they could wait a few minutes and have a warrant....

So now it was decision time for me... I rolled the dice.... took a chance.... and said "Okay fine if it will clear this up go ahead and look around the house...." My grow is not inside my house(more on this in a minute) so they came in and split up....4 of them are looking around and 3 more officers show up,,,,,one was a K-9......OH SNAP......they come in and proceed to dig my house apart...One of them walks out with my LIZZIE...(a 4 ft lizard bong) and sets it on the table.....Then another cop comes out with a half a blunt.....and sets it on the table......They now ask me if there is anything I want to tell them so I just say "Okay I smoke weed....I dont sell it... I buy it!" by this time they had pretty much gone through my whole house.....Not bad i was thinkin,,, a little possesion ticket... then I notice one head out the back door....This is about the time my heart started pounding.....I got up, walked out the back door and lit up another smoke.....I look down and there is a on hitter on the back porch,,,,I wait till his back is turned and kick it into the bushes....shew....

Two more cops come out the back door and say "The Last Thing We gotta check is the shed" OH SH%$@# Im royally screwed....My grow is directly in back of the shed, and I have two outdoor plants growing right beside it....I thought......IM HISTORY.... he opens the shed,,,, and he says come here.... I walk over and hes holding a Rapid Rooter Plug in his hand..... he asks what this is for, and he says he already knows so dont lie to him. I tell him its for my lemon tree cloning experiment.I have serveral Lemon Trees in my yard...My outdoors ladies are directly behind him less than 12 inches away.......if he turned around i was done....He says okay and puts it back in the shed and closes the door.....At this point I noticed I could hear my exaust system where I was standing... Then my AC kicked on.My heart stopped ( I wander if he noticed my Deer in Headlights Glaze)....he didnt hear it....and then he told me that he was sorry for the inconvienence and hollard to the others that they were done,.,,,

He said he didnt even want to give me a ticket for the pipe and blunt....HE EVEN LET ME KEEP THEM!!!!!! because of the inconvienence they caused me.

Noone knows I grow, this was definately the neighbor kid getting back at me....

I can say that this experince truly added 20 years to my life... The K-9 never went out back or I would of been cooked for sure!

Morale of the story,,,,,if your growing,,,,keep an ultra low profile and dont get involved in anything at all!

wat a lil brat she is. kids i dont think understand the magnitude of makin such accusations of adults and such. did her daddy whoop her *** for the car incident at least? lol
if it was my daughter u bet ya *** i woulda went out and grabbed the boy by the neck hairr and kicked him strait in the arse an tell him to leave and i woulda took my daughter and locked her in her room only to come out to eat and shower and bathroom take her tele puter and all fun stuff.
it coulda been worse for her. i wonder if she understands that... you could have just as well called the cops verses tellin her parents and but wit MJ growin in my yard i woulda just told my daughter to stay inside and not go out there after she witnessed it. in fear that anythin would bring attention or heat on me i guess.
but im glad ta hear ya got out of that bind for sure man.

HippyInEngland said:
I wouldnt let this go, I would make sure she tasted revenge.

i'm exactly the same way i feel that too. just only do it in a mature manner and from the sidelines. its sweeter when they dont know who or wat really hit em and how lol. i love that puzzled/quizzical look in their faces then. LOL

dude my heart was pounding harder and harder as i read on....daaaaammmmm....did you barf afterwards????

i chucked once when me an some frenz got pulled over and serched and come up wit nothin when there was somethin. alot of weed few ounces. we was on way to a old white zombie concert. as we took off afterwards i blew chunks in a back pack in my buddy's back seat. i was so flippin high thruout the whole thing. a buddy had a blunt he lined the inside of the wrap wit some iso oil and then added weed an twisted. wow that was an amazin high til right after my high started to really escalate i saw cherries man. i mean my high was still increasiong as we were standin aside the car while the cop serched the car.
i was bout 16 then.

Its called 'Dogging' here, people do it in cars and people stand around the car watching them through windows, it goes on all over the place if you know where to go :hubba:

It took me ages to wash the paintwork next morning.

hxxp://www.swingingheaven.co.uk/dogging/

HippyInEngland said:
Its called 'Dogging' here, people do it in cars and people stand around the car watching them through windows, it goes on all over the place if you know where to go :hubba:

It took me ages to wash the paintwork next morning.

hxxp://www.swingingheaven.co.uk/dogging/

..."You gotta' be kidding!!".. I don't even like the dog watchin'!.. :p

THAT WAS CLOSE CALL!!!

that close ----> <------

I has that experinces with sheriffs, they seem and acts like they knows everything about pots, and ask u not to lie...but really if you has the house to look like a "fishbowl", they surely gets NOTHING!!!

papabeach1 said:
THAT WAS CLOSE CALL!!!

that close ----> <------

I has that experinces with sheriffs, they seem and acts like they knows everything about pots, and ask u not to lie...but really if you has the house to look like a "fishbowl", they surely gets NOTHING!!!
I'm pretty sure that if you had challenged the fact taht they had no warrant, they would have left you alone anyway. There was no legal reason for any judge to issue a warrant. Their main purpose was to try to scare you into letting them look and possibly find something that they could use against you. Glad you did get lucky though ... Peace.

Oh yeah,
That would definitely have created a bunch of gray hair, and on the sphincter scale I would rate that around a 8+.
However you want to look at it you slid through, and if anything really ever pops up they will say nope we checked him out good, so this can work in your favor. It just sucks the way it all went down.
I gotta admit you had me when you were out by the shed, my heart did a couple of squeezes just imagining that I was there.
This serves as a good reason to learn to just chill, and use great diversion techniques.

One time I had just picked up a nice oz, and having stashed it in with my mates, I was cruising towards the ol' homestead when I got pulled over by a fat sheriff that was puffing a cigar. He was a real jerk as I had seen him in action before. Well he demands that I get out of my ride, and there it is, he starts the frisk, and just then the bag slips down around my knee. I'm thinking I am toast when I get this brilliant idea. I jump back and grab my eye and start hollering, and saying all kinds of bad words to further illustrate to him that I got a chunk of cigar ash in my eye. He softened up fast and seemed really sorry that I near about cooked my eyeball. He says go ahead and sit down so I get right back in my ride, and by now the bag is down by my ankle. I guess all that rubbing my already red eyes did the trick. He asks if I want to flush out my eye with some water, and I said, "no", I would have my mom take a look at it since she is a nurse. Less than a minute or two later I'm heading home, and laughing my butt off even though I was scared poopless at the time. It's not as radical as what happened to you, but we all got cool stories. I like the funny ones ya know ?
Now I just don't panic anymore, life is far to short to get hung up in wringing your hands.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Sounds like she will get back at herself for you New_2_Chronic. Obviously Karma was on your side; if anything pray real hard that she gets crabs and herpies. ;)

yeah she knows....little *****... she is 17....

I had to go change my pants after this whole scenerio went down....

If you could of only seen how close he was to my 18 inch outdoor plants....flowering away..... He was less than 12 inches away with his back almost rubbing up against them....thought for sure he would of smelled them....thanks god they have only been in flower for a few days.!!!:holysheep:

I guess my grow has been officially tested for stealth....although I will find a better place for my outdoors grows next time....that was toooo close...

As far as revenge goes im not vengeful, i know Karma.... It NEVER fails....

hindsight is 20/20, yeah if i never would of gone over there and busted them the whole incident would of never happened,,,,oh well....im gonna keep a lower profile for now.....anymore of those close calls and ill be dead!

How freakin scary man! Karma will bite her in the butt!

Latest posts

Back