temperature

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klown

Reaction score
hey guys i posted a thread recently tring out a grow romm in the atic but i was checking the temperature is bout 15degress ther cuz its winter is that ok willl i be ok when i get the lights poping or is this gonna be a problem

klown said:
hey guys i posted a thread recently tring out a grow romm in the atic but i was checking the temperature is bout 15degress ther cuz its winter is that ok willl i be ok when i get the lights poping or is this gonna be a problem
Nope that's not good at all klown. You gotta get them temps up mang.

how can i get the temperature up man i blank on this and what temperature temperature would be workable

insulate. heater. fan to circulate air.

if your attic is like mine, it has insulation on the floor (in the ceiling of the living floor below), but no insulation in the roof itself. caulk all the infiltration points to try and eliminate cold air from coming in and all your hot air getting sucked out and fill the voids between your rafters with fiberglass insulation. it'll make a BIG difference. My attic went from temp fluctuation of 35F-65F in the fall to a consistant 65F-75F, with a heater.

aiiight seems like this attic is getting to be a burden man i gonna have a rotating fan in there and year it has insulation on the flooor but thats about it gonnna see what esle i can come up with and then i may have to consider puttin in a heater that **** is gonana be costy man

this is frustrating man i got my seeds germinated already and this temp thing looking like a real problem

:) :) :) Low temp during winter months real pain in the ***..

what i've done in the past is to insulate with cellotex, builders use it
in building houses to insulate the walls. real easy to work with and
has very high thermal insulating properties.:) :)

;) great even the thermal image cameras cannot pick up the internal heat
in your room ;) ...lol...only the exhaust fan heat if they lucky..lol :)

But a green house heater (the tube type work well as they low to the floor):) :)

What are considered the "ideal" growing temperature ranges...
With lights on and off? Max temperatures allowed before RIP?

Latest posts

Back