Temperatures again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Icex420

Smokaturkey
Reaction score
Hey guys... I have a question. If i were to throw a plant into my attic with a flouro setup, how cold is the coldest temp. before it starts to stress? And kill?

I know it cant go above 95 or so before it starts to hurt it. But i am unsure as to of the temps going down.

Thanks a ton. =)

here i found this

Ed Rosenthal's Grow Tips

Maintaining Optimum Grow Room Temperature
Marijuana plants are very hardy and survive over a wide range of temperatures. They can withstand extremely hot weather - up to 120 degrees - as long as they have adequate supplies of water. Cannabis seedlings regularly survive light frost at the beginning of the season.

Both excessively high and low temperatures can slow marijuana's rate of metabolism and growth. The plants function best in moderate temperatures - between 60 and 85 degrees. As more light is made available, the ideal temperature for normal plant growth increases. In high temperature and moderate light conditions, the plant's stems elongate. Strong light and low temperature conditions will decrease stem elongation. During periods of low light, sem elongation can be decreased by lowering the temperature.

Temperatures below 50 degrees slow growth in most varieties of marijuana. When the temperature drops below 40 degrees, the plants may experience some damage and require about 24 hours to resume growth. Low nighttime temperatures may delay or prevent bud maturation. Some equatorial varieties stop growth after a few 40 degree nights.
:48: hope it helps :48:

that is right don't let them temps drop to much or it will be all bad.

Latest posts

Back