temps to high

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hashplant420

Reaction score
ok i got my air coolled hood with 750 cfm total in exhaust dont know what else to do besides i cant put air cond in room no plasce for it if theres any other options some one please let me know

hashplant420 said:
ok i got my air coolled hood with 750 cfm total in exhaust dont know what else to do besides i cant put air cond in room no plasce for it if theres any other options some one please let me know
There are portable air conditioners that have an exhaust hose. The stock hose that comes with the unit can be extended or modified to fit almost any contingency.

You can cut a small hole in the ceiling of your grow area. Plumb a hose from there to the nearest window or to your attic.

Where are you expelling the air from your air cooled hood?

Is there some reason that wouldn't work?

Some air cooled systems dont really have a good seal at the seams. I tape all my seams on the hood and insure the air flowing through your light comes from an out side cooler source - not your warm grow room. Make it a closed system if it's not already. Also, if possible increase the amount of clean air flowing into the area generally. A bigger intake fan may be? Although an air conditioner would be your best bet in a really warm grow room, smaller set ups can easily get away with proper ventilation. Rooms can be a little warmer if there's allot of air flow. I also run everything at night sucking cooler outdoor air into my room. Good luck and let us know how things go.

well my temps are in the 90;s with lights on 78 when off. i am exhausting into a chimney whitch is no longer in use i am goin to try sealing my glass with some tape.i am pulling my air from another soursce whitch is cooler i am using a 1000 watt hps

ok well i hooked up another exhast to my grow room to see if that helps ill no in a hour or so .im goin to put a bigger intake this week end to see if that might even help a bit more.

well i am at 90 now was at 95 96 so hopefully i can get her 2 atleast 80

Latest posts

Back