Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What exactly are ya having problems with? What nutrients are you using?

Its usually a pretty simple mix if nothing else just go by what the bottle says.

im using Bonticare... pro grow 3-2-4...

its telling me in week 1 use 10 and week 2 use 15. but i dont see how to measure it. i see 2 tsp/ gal (10ml/4 l) foliar feed... maybe im over analyzing. i dont wna mess up

Ah I love my tent! 2 of my smaller bubblelicious autos brought a lil over a zip n a half a piece. Still have my biggest bubblelicious yet and the lstd NL.
Can't wait to get a weight on the rest.

GrowLikeU said:
im using Bonticare... pro grow 3-2-4...

its telling me in week 1 use 10 and week 2 use 15. but i dont see how to measure it. i see 2 tsp/ gal (10ml/4 l) foliar feed... maybe im over analyzing. i dont wna mess up

Are those numbers ml/cc? I am sure each brand is a bit different but with GH 3 part you use 1 tsp of each part in the beginning which wld be 5ml of each part added to one gallon of water. So maybe that's 10ml per gallon week 1 and 15 week 2?

i messed up 3 times before I saw that u responded. good thing i did not water the plants. I knew i was over analyzing. and i did big time. I really appreciate ur response becuz i woulda f'd up without it. lol

This is my first post - wanted to say hi to everyone!

My first grow is a 22"x36"x63" tent kit from HTGSupply. I have the 400W MH/HPS lights with a SuperNova reflector. I started with 6 seeds, am down to 5 seedlings now, and will sacrifice 1 more so that I have 4 seedlings goining into 4 coco buckets I made up for the long haul.

Here are some pics.
No 1 - The outside of the tent
No 2 - Exhaust vent going out the window
No 3 - Five little piggies

IMG_3036.JPG

IMG_3038.JPG

IMG_3046.JPG

What happens if you toss the best one of the bunch??? If you pop seeds, you must finish them out. Just never know.

hamholfarm said:
This is my first post - wanted to say hi to everyone!

My first grow is a 22"x36"x63" tent kit from HTGSupply. I have the 400W MH/HPS lights with a SuperNova reflector. I started with 6 seeds, am down to 5 seedlings now, and will sacrifice 1 more so that I have 4 seedlings goining into 4 coco buckets I made up for the long haul.

Here are some pics.
No 1 - The outside of the tent
No 2 - Exhaust vent going out the window
No 3 - Five little piggies

How do you like your tent?

Is there any light leaks? or zipper problems?

Arrgh!
I have two of the Vanilla Kush growing - I thought I would save the best one.
My tent is small - only 22"x36"x63" - I thought 4 plants would be more than enough to take up that space. This is my first grow so please help me - is there room for 5 ? I plan to LST them.
Thanks

Hi Duck!
So far I love my tent - no problems at all. It wasn't cheap, but the kit starts you out with almost everything you need - tent, light, two bulbs - HPS & MH, ballast, hangers, fan, filter, nutes, timers, temp/Rel Hum gauge, flanges, hose, etc, etc - I ordered some extra flanges so I could rig up my exhaust the way I wanted it - also got some extra 4" dryer hose, and a dryer vent at the big box store for cheap. I had the 2" thick pink insulation board from another project. So that is how I have my exhaust going out the window. I'll probably paint the board to match the outside of the house - but where I'm located no one can see it. It works really nice!

Well,
it's getting a little crowded in the tent.
IMAG0300 (Custom).JPG But not for long.
My Ice plant is getting flushed right now. Her Trichs are cloudy, and am waiting for 10% amber Trichs before the chop. I would guess within a week, to 10 days. Then that will free up some space. She is the front left plant in the tent. Then in the back left, is my Blue Mystic, who will probably be finished within the next 20-30 days. Her daughter, the cutting I took, is sandwiched between the Ice, and the Larrys, which are the three plants on the right. I have 16 cuttings from the Larrys, in the bubble cloner now, in my veg room. Once I get the Ice plant out of the way, the Larrys will get a bit of LST, but there isn't room right now. Depending on which larry does best, I will be choosing one or two of the larrys for a mother, for the rest of the indoor season, and for starts for the outdoor season as well.
Have a great week
HomieHogleg

hamholfarm said:
Hi Duck!
So far I love my tent - no problems at all. It wasn't cheap, but the kit starts you out with almost everything you need - tent, light, two bulbs - HPS & MH, ballast, hangers, fan, filter, nutes, timers, temp/Rel Hum gauge, flanges, hose, etc, etc - I ordered some extra flanges so I could rig up my exhaust the way I wanted it - also got some extra 4" dryer hose, and a dryer vent at the big box store for cheap. I had the 2" thick pink insulation board from another project. So that is how I have my exhaust going out the window. I'll probably paint the board to match the outside of the house - but where I'm located no one can see it. It works really nice!

nice set up. seems like someone has done a bit of research before diving in. Nice start and welcome to our site.

pcduck said:
nice set up. seems like someone has done a bit of research before diving in. Nice start and welcome to our site.

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, I did a lot of reading, especially here on this awesome site!

Is it just me or does time seem to really slow down once you start watching your little girls grow?:watchplant:

:farm:

hamholfarm said:
Is it just me or does time seem to really slow down once you start watching your little girls grow?:watchplant:

:farm:

Oh it slows down for sure....:) Nice set up bro...welcome to MP and the TGC.

I never manage to get amber on my autos. Always ended up harvesting at all cloudy, they bever seen to get past that.

Jericho said:
I never manage to get amber on my autos. Always ended up harvesting at all cloudy, they bever seen to get past that.

Back when I first started and grew autos I never got them to go very amber either. All cloudy was when I pulled them.

Just have to get another circuit breaker and my tent will be up and running.

Herm said:
Just have to get another circuit breaker and my tent will be up and running.

Sounds sweet Herm....tent growing rocks.

Latest posts

Back