Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Thanks. I'm a bit overwhelmed with the new tent....lol. I shoulda stuck with 4 but ended up with two extra females. I figured out of 5 beans id get 2 or 3 ladies if I was lucky. Pbyy gave me 4/5.....not that that's a bad thing...lol

Pretty packed in there
NCM_0492_zpswucx3rze.jpg

NCM_0493_zpsssfb2rmt.jpg

Welcome aboard to Kravenhead and sawhse....♫♫♫

I haven't followed many led grows but looks like the same growth from others I've seen at that age. Definitely looks healthy. What strain?

Never heard of it either but looks like a nice growing pheno.
Well I'm a couple days over a week from 12/12 flip. Things going pretty good.
NCM_0501_zpsmzfhsmx3.jpg

NCM_0499_zpsrdqvs9yn.jpg

looking good I see pistols coming out on top,
got to ask what is pheno I have about one 3 plants of growing experience

It the same strain, just different traits. Say you have 3 seeds of the same strain. You may get three different attributes. One could be short and bushy leaning indica, one could be lean to the sativa side, and one may be mostly indica.......this is how breeders find the seeds worthy of resale. Sometimes it can take a crapload of beans to find that one keeper that you want to breed.

It the same strain, just different traits. Say you have 3 seeds of the same strain. You may get three different attributes. One could be short and bushy leaning indica, one could be lean to the sativa side, and one may be mostly indica.......this is how breeders find the seeds worthy of resale. Sometimes it can take a crapload of beans to find that one keeper that you want to breed.

i think I will just stick to buying seeds the breeding sounds way to much work trying all those seeds

Breeding can be fun and amazing to do iff you have the resources for it. But it takes a lot off patience and planning to get solid results. There are soooo many varieties now that it seems like every angle, fflavor, effect, and physical attribute has already been discovered. :eek:

thats the thing is i don't have the patience or the resources for it but i do like to grow seeds that others breed .

yeah i can say is BB does rock it good. never had bad BB. its a strain that will last for ever. i hope the breeders do save it. i better make sure i save it so i know it will be around.
when i start making beens ill make sure to save BB. Even my C99 is brothers grim and it is a mix of PE and Bubblegum.

I can't figure out how to join :(

Click User CP over on the left hand side. Then still on the left you will see Networking and under that Group memberships. That will show you a list of the groups you can join. Hope this helps.

I am new to this forum and will be joining this group soon..just have a couple of questions and I hope you can help me out. I have a aeroponic turbogarden..what size tent would you suggest. I will not be using all sites in the unit..only 5.
also does anyone have any experience with that versagrow drip unit. I have seen them from 100-179 bucks.

Latest posts

Back