Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have experience with either of those. Tent size is dependent on watts and light coverage. Just depends on how much time outta your life you want to commit. More you take on, those hours add up.

I am new to this forum and will be joining this group soon..just have a couple of questions and I hope you can help me out. I have a aeroponic turbogarden..what size tent would you suggest. I will not be using all sites in the unit..only 5.
also does anyone have any experience with that versagrow drip unit. I have seen them from 100-179 bucks.

Are you talking about this system?
TurboAeroponics-250.jpg

I don't think that will work that well with growing MJ. It could be used to root clones and maybe a little early veg, but going the distance in that thing with just One plant would be tough IMO. My very first grow I tried 4 site DWC set up in a small tote much like that picture and it was a nightmare. They out grew it quickly. Had a tub full of intertwined roots and 2 showed as male. The root mass of a plant in Hydro at the chop is pretty massive. I use 5 gallon buckets on the rare occasion I do hydro. One 5 gallon bucket per plant. JMO

View attachment TurboAeroponics-250.jpg

could any of you guys suggest a tent that is completely light proof there are so many reviews its hard to tell if any actually are lol anything guys? Thanks

could any of you guys suggest a tent that is completely light proof there are so many reviews its hard to tell if any actually are lol anything guys? Thanks

I really like my secret jardin. The price was great and not a speck of light leak during dark time. Check out the L120.. Offers two rooms with removable wall. 4*3 tent.

Thanks guys I am going with the dr90 2.5 seems like one of the best all around tents on the market

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1401104853353.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 186
  • uploadfromtaptalk1401104853998.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 187
Those plants sooooo nice is that a sativa leaves look long and thin masterpiece and i like your setup oh yea i got a 0090 from discount hydro kind of cheap but it does the job i would like to join how do i do this right now im doing 5 older well know beans train wreck lsd white rhino la confadential and a big round orange bean that blooks like it came from mars 6 ft tall 4 ft wide kind of tall and even,thanks folks

Those plants sooooo nice is that a sativa leaves look long and thin masterpiece and i like your setup oh yea i got a 0090 from discount hydro kind of cheap but it does the job i would like to join how do i do this right now im doing 5 older well know beans train wreck lsd white rhino la confadential and a big round orange bean that blooks like it came from mars 6 ft tall 4 ft wide kind of tall and even,thanks folks
Thanks, I have a mix in the tent this grow. A few are leaning more sativa. All are new strains for me. The smells of the pbyy are incredible! I'm also really liking the pineapple......heck, they all smell great lmao

As for joining, I think there is a box to click. At the top of his page in the first few posts should be a reply as to what to do.

im getting a tent within the week which is new for me since iv been using mylar lines panels to contain the light in my flower area, since its not an enclosed space like a tent i have the fan timer set up to shut off 30min after the light shuts off. so i guess where im going is when i get the tent do i keep the same sorta setup or does the exhaust fan need to run all the time? also i currently have a 424 cfm fan to cool my 600watt light, and ill be getting a carbon filter along with the tent, with the reduction in suction due to the carbon filter should i still get a fan speed controller to dial it down? i wanna make sure i can get all i need to in one trip to the store.

I personly vouch for discount hydrponics.com they have special i got some really good money saved at there place there customer service is awesome if you have a problem just call and you will be teated like a king thet have a wide varity of everything all the nutes from everywhere i used all there nutes techna flora all in one you cant fail........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they also sell all the meters and i recomeb\ne the00900 tent it has aluminum poles that are squrere and fit perfect and light wait it took me and my brother 20 minutes to put it up there is alot of space and the insided are lined with mylar 6ft tall and duralble they come with i big round whole on the top so you can out all the wirers threw and a small whole with a tighening pull strink whole its handy and i bought the kit $600.00 that included everything needed to grow you cant fail they have electrickal things and foxfarm prouducts and mine came is 6boxes in 4 days fed ex the delivery depends how far they have to send it to you they have 3 stores getting to open the 4th store.You cant lose at this place it has everything imagable i recomend them 100% ballest electronic it goes on and on and they are discreet lots of diferant name brand goodies they are haveing a menoreol sale right now you wont be sorry i been dealing with them for 3 years now never a problem all are quainteed all kinds of tents lights hangers light holders im rambling later good luck

WAR FISH you have the exact tent i have exactly perfect tent now abot my blower did i hear you blow the air out or in the room?? or mybe im hearing things again lol

You always want to set up your blower so that it is sucking the air out of the grow space(tent) and allowing air to come in to the tent/grow-space through "passive" openings at the bottom of the tents/grow-space. This allows you to control the odor with carbon filtration connected to the ventilation hose inside the tent.

Latest posts

Back