Thanks to forums like this, the trifecta is almost complete!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fadeux

Intelligent Moron
Reaction score
Ok, so, after spending some time here, and on 2 other forums, I have ALMOST completed the trifecta. I currently grow my own shrooms, my own weed, and I am soon going to learn to brew my own beer.

Now all I need is a deserted island, a couple carpenter friends, and a few of those wind-power generators, and I am free to live the rest of my life in peace! :)

Isn't the internet just fantastic?

Forget the beer - how about a reflux still?

hXXp://www.moonshine-still.com/page16.htm

My island is not completely deserted, but close enough. Consider that everything you'll need will have to come by boat before the deserted island purchase :ccc:

grow your own food, produce your own vices, have a couple people to help you build stuff, and you are set. Maybe a plumber is needed too...

Obviously I am not actually serious, but when I smoke, sometimes it's fun to think about ;)

ArtVandolay said:
Forget the beer - how about a reflux still?
your avatar goes great with that post...lolol...i love the red green show!!!he prolly has a way to make a stil that involves duct tape

Fadeux said:
grow your own food, produce your own vices, have a couple people to help you build stuff, and you are set. Maybe a plumber is needed too...

Obviously I am not actually serious, but when I smoke, sometimes it's fun to think about ;)
the neat thing is is that i could be a reallity...gotta have video games though:D

PUFF MONKEY said:
your avatar goes great with that post...lolol...i love the red green show!!!he prolly has a way to make a stil that involves duct tape

The very best RG episode was when they made beer in the old water tower. At the end of the show, Harold asked Red how they vented the pressure...

PUFF MONKEY said:
the neat thing is is that i could be a reallity...gotta have video games though:D

Thats what you need the wind power for. Also, you'd need internet, there has to be a good satellite isp out there somewhere. I think the real problem would be the floods of people that try to move there because they hear how great it is. Then, all of a sudden, you need laws, and a government, and all the nonsense that you left in the first place. Anyway, just a thought. It would be an interesting thread though, "Building the Island."

I recommend a 12 ga shotgun as well, in case you're not a great shot. Have a look at the trusty Mossberg 500. You might also enjoy fishing with dynamite, since you will need a boat. Hint: pay attention to the tide when fishing with dynamite from a boat.

i'm a very very very good shot.....i started shooting at 1000m when i was 16....i am on point with just about anything .308

Nice. How are ya with a pistol grip 12 ga tactical shotgun lmao. The guys at the outdoor range get a big kick out of watching me shoot skeet with one. With an 18" barrel you're bound to hit just about anything.

Now the 9mm, I can't hit the broad side of a barn with. Watch the movies - my money is on the guys with shotguns lol

We need a real toy thread...

hmmmm... not one mentioned a women on their island..........ohhhh thats right you guys wanted paradise.....
:angrywife: :shocked:

i actually had a 9mm M-9 and i could'nt shoot that well with it either. i love the remington 870 mag, but my little brother is the shot gun sharp shooter of the family...he shoots beer cans with slugs at 100yds...with a bead sight lolol

im already 1/2 way there in my WWII destroyer.... yeah it be cooler 2b a mercenary though.:evil:

tesla said:
hmmmm... not one mentioned a women on their island..........ohhhh thats right you guys wanted paradise.....
:angrywife: :shocked:

Not worried about that one. When word gets out that there are men out there somewhere, with beer, having a good time, the women will just start showing up. I don't think they could just let something like that happen eh?

Latest posts

Back