Thanks!!! :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No offense to anybody, but WHO CARES!!!!! We gotta thanks button:clap:

Y'all can have mine!!;)

SM, maybe you 'turned over' @ 15k and had to start again??

And I think they were for post counts or a mix or something..?

Yea well...not trying to sour things but it does make me a little teed off.

Folks around here with just a few hundred posts have some.

Perhaps its from where the rep comes from and with mine coming mostly from the coffee table it doesn't count? Makes me wonder if all my contributions, even if not mj related, matter here or not. :rolleyes:

I am PMSing and take this a little personal.

Gonna pop some Midol now. :eek: :p

SmokinMom said:
Gonna pop some Midol now. :eek: :p

Thaaaats right Mom. Just take two midol and walk it off...:giggle:

Your contributions are always top notch. Seriously SM, you deserve all the golden stars you can get, but this just got turned on, so maybe it is being adjusted as we speak???:confused: Either way, I'm sure it will be right for ya!:D

SM you can have mine if you like....all of them or some of them. I dont know but I am kinda awed that the thank you button is back and I havent seen a "page cannot be found, or server busy" once this morning. YIPEE!

If someone could tell me what the little yellow suns, or solid Stars of David, or gold stars are, I'd be really thankfull. I'd be so thankfull, I'd thank you until I had to give someone else reputation, and then I'd thank them unmercilessly.

Thank you, everyone. Thank you in advance even.

PencilHead said:
If someone could tell me what the little yellow suns, or solid Stars of David, or gold stars are, I'd be really thankfull. I'd be so thankfull, I'd thank you until I had to give someone else reputation, and then I'd thank them unmercilessly.

Thank you, everyone. Thank you in advance even.

Hehe! I think they're Smokinmom's;)

After giving "Thanks" this morning to every post I have read....I tried to give rep thru the scales like we have been doing, then I get, something like...

You have given out too much Rep in the last 24 hours......

Now I am laughing and laughing. Too much, not enough, thank you, no thank you......we are so freaking polite today!

So hows things NV? Since I cant rep you for this fine thread, I gonna thank you ..... thank you too Chef, I see you down there.

tcbud said:
After giving "Thanks" this morning to every post I have read....I tried to give rep thru the scales like we have been doing, then I get, something like...

You have given out too much Rep in the last 24 hours......

Now I am laughing and laughing. Too much, not enough, thank you, no thank you......we are so freaking polite today!

So hows things NV? Since I cant rep you for this fine thread, I gonna thank you ..... thank you too Chef, I see you down there.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
so let's get back to doin' what we do BEST :watchplant::farm::ccc:

OldHippieChick said:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
so let's get back to doin' what we do BEST :watchplant::farm::ccc:
They should have a little smiley guy sleeping in bed dreaming of MJ Garden. That is me still in the dreaming of next season stage.....wish I was growing something.....soon....soon....every day gets growing a garden full of Award Winning Buds closer and closer...lol.:D Get your pics ready, I will be posting up some entries next August NV....;) .

Latest posts

Back