My computer people....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Augh, on my asrock computer for my plasma cnc the power button wont light up to boot, but the fans kick on and off every few seconds. I dont get it. I tried another power supply, nope. Worked fine yesterday.

Augh, on my asrock computer for my plasma cnc the power button wont light up to boot, but the fans kick on and off every few seconds. I dont get it. I tried another power supply, nope. Worked fine yesterday.
When you press the power button are you giving it a firm push ?

How much ram ?

You can take one stick out at a time and try booting

Video card ok same with hdmi/vga connections

Hard drive connectors, try and change them

YouTube may be able to help. Good tips from piper btw.

If you have tried a different power supply and it still won't start it could be the motherboard.

Have you checked the wall outlet for correct power ,
new house right,maybe a wootanaanny did the wiring.
I have seen it before with TVs.

I’ve got a sun tachand sending unit for my 62 impala super sport. I’m told it works great but it requires a 3 V battery. They haven’t made them in decades, so I have a really nice looking set of paperweights…

Latest posts

Back