THC Breath Strips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cadlakmike1

Reaction score
Has anyone else heard of these, or does anyone have any experience? I'm really curious about this.

Med-strips are like the Listerine breath strips you buy at the supermarket, except that each one of these comes loaded with 625mg of wonderful THC. The label claims these strips will be effective, discreet and convenient and Med-Strips deliver big-time.

Here is the breakdown:

Purchased in West Los Angeles, California
Cost: $10/ea. Or three 2-packs for $50.
Flavors available: Mint and Cinnamon
THC Content: 625mg per strip (a 45x sucker is 600mg)

The ups: Smoke free, could not be more convenient or discreet, actually packs a punch (especially if you take two at a time), excellent for the purse or wallet for those emergency times when you must get medicated

The downs: These are a little thicker than Listerine strips. When they dissolve, they turn into a little glob of goo in your mouth. That’s not so nice. Also, some might not like them because they abandon the natural wholeness of dried cannabis.

The rest: The taste is decent and about what you might expect. Like putting a nugget in a wad of spearmint gum and chewing it.

hxxp://potsitiveminds.blogspot.com/2008/12/thc-breath-strips-have-arrived-and.html

medistrips.jpg

Never heard of them.. Have taken THC capsules before though. My friend got them through a MOM company. Man, did they pack a punch !

never heard of them, but would love to give you my opinion--PM me....and....and then....and then i can let you know...

I haven't tried them. I read this somewhere else, the link is at the bottom of my first post, I was hoping to hear from someone who had tried them.

cadlakmike1 said:
I haven't tried them. I read this somewhere else, the link is at the bottom of my first post, I was hoping to hear from someone who had tried them.
i understand wanting to hear from someone that experienced them no doubt,but i had to throw that in there.sad thing for me is ill probably try them illegally before legally.

I think this is even more interesting. Not going to post all here but this link starts off talking about these and is really interesting.It says they are already on the street for 5 or 6 bucks a strip.

hxxp://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/13390669/the_great_california_weed_rush/print

(replace xx with tt)

illegally? just pop em in a listerine breath strip case. " no sir, officer sir. I just wanted to have fresh breath to talk to you. I ate the whole pack cause i forgot to brush my teeth..."

Cannabiscotti said:
illegally? just pop em in a listerine breath strip case. " no sir, officer sir. I just wanted to have fresh breath to talk to you. I ate the whole pack cause i forgot to brush my teeth..."
haha yeah but the original means to get them would be illegal,not to say i couldnt do something along those lines(which im sure i would if i could get my hands on them)once ive acquired them;)

yea for sure. but if you had a ready supply you could ship those so easy....

Ehhhhh, see crap like this all the time. Never really gets me excited to buy it

I'll admit it is very useful for ill or disabled persons who cannot consume marijuana through inhalation of the lungs, otherwise just stick to smoking it.

Trent45 said:
Ehhhhh, see crap like this all the time. Never really gets me excited to buy it

I'll admit it is very useful for ill or disabled persons who cannot consume marijuana through inhalation of the lungs, otherwise just stick to smoking it.
true,but we need to get past the primitive stage of smoking imo,its like gas powered guns and gas powered cars...needs to stop with the negative effects.the most efficient way to get thc out of the bud and into your body would be vaporizing atm,you have no side effects from the randomness that makes the pill or the strip.no doubt smoking is an age old tradition and i love it to death,but there ya have it...to death.

noneedforalarm said:
no doubt smoking is an age old tradition and i love it to death,but there ya have it...to death.

I do not understand your theory..... However. I still disagree.

To death? As in? It kills you?
To death.... As in? Smoking weed is not cool anymore, now you have to eat it?

I don't buy it. I'm not gonna come home after a day of work, get all excited on the way home that I get to sit on the couch and eat some little strip or some Chocolate covered marijuana.
I look foward to spinning up a joint, smoking that joint, and reflecting on the day, and things to come. I eat because I am hungry, not cause I wanna get high.

I smoke joints anywhere, bus stop, downtown, park, wherever, it's a culture here anymore in Canada and nobody cares, not even the police.

and there you have it....how can you disagree when you dont even understand????the to death part means the SMOKING kills you,which it does.maybe not tonight or tomorrow but in the end if you smoke every day of your life it will eventually catch up.and since when was "smoking weed" cool anyways? sounds like some 14 year old talking to his friends.but stay in the past buddy,as progression is our friend not our enemy.a culture to?sounds just like some teenager trying to be "cool".no thanks i work all day to come home and get high and relax,none of the above.i dont get excited about smoking "weed" like i use to when i was younger thats for sure.

noneedforalarm said:
and there you have it....how can you disagree when you dont even understand????the to death part means the SMOKING kills you,which it does.maybe not tonight or tomorrow but in the end if you smoke every day of your life it will eventually catch up.and since when was "smoking weed" cool anyways? sounds like some 14 year old talking to his friends.but stay in the past buddy,as progression is our friend not our enemy.a culture to?sounds just like some teenager trying to be "cool".no thanks i work all day to come home and get high and relax,none of the above.i dont get excited about smoking "weed" like i use to when i was younger thats for sure.

Huh? I plainly stated, you either think smoking weed kills you, or that it's cliche' or "not cool" to smoke weed, and instead, everyone was eating it, if you may.

So yes, I can, and did disagree.

And if you think smoking weed is going to be, or has been the deciding factor in any significant percentage of death rates, country, worldwide, or on any front, you are a very naive person.

I will always smoke marijuana, as I am sure the vast majority of us on here always will. It's not the same experience. It's timeless.

The rest of what you said, I don't understand.....

i answered those questions and the final answer to the whole thing was NO i dont get excited like i use to when i was young,therefore all the other "cool" things go out the door seeing is how it does not apply to me.the whole progression thing with not smoking is just a matter of time,soon there will be new ways to do things.smoking is bad whether you like it or not,i personally love smoking chronic and will probably never stop.but in the future im sure it will eventually be phased out as there will be new and more efficient ways to intake marijuana.also on the note of a "timeless" experience,i get high to get high.it doesnt matter whether it be smoked,ate,or any other way to get it down,as long as its happening.
EDIT:you said you disagree on my theory originally...and then go on to say that you disagreed on whether or not smoking weed kills you or its not cool to smoke anymore.please be a little more specific.thanks

Well you posted about pot killing you....which I tried to clarify by asking what you meant. I merely asked what you were referring to either; Death or the fact you had "Smoked Weed To Death", and would love a new way to get high. What followed was not a rant, I was merely stating that I would always smoke joints, and wouldn't use some new advanced method...It really had nothing to do "Being Cool" or whatever it was you went on about.

The fact is that people aren't going to grow marijuana, and then convert the buds into small strips so they can consume a tab. Some people new to marijuana might pick this up, but the vast majority of the weed smoking population is going to continue to smoke the old fashioned way.

What would come of us growers? We'd grow it, then have to convert it to strips, or a pill, or whatever. That's efficient? Nothing of this sort will be happening in any of our lifetimes. If at all. Weed is a natural thing, things aren't going to get complicated and high tech. Nothing will replace joints, bongs, pipes, etc.

Will the future offer a new, high tech way to eat a tomato from the inside out..... stay tuned.

Trent45 said:
Well you posted about pot killing you....which I covered in both posts.... So I don't know what you mean.

The fact is that people aren't going to grow marijuana, and then convert the buds into smal strips so they can consume a tab. Some people new to marijuana might pick this up, but the vast majority of the weed smoking population is going to continue to smoke the old fashioned way.

What would come of us growers? We'd grow it, then have to convert it to strips, or a pill, or whatever. That's efficient? Nothing of this sort will be happening in any of our lifetimes. If at all. Weed is a natural thing, things aren't going to get complicated and high tech. Nothing will replace joints, bongs, pipes, etc.

Will the future offer a new, high tech way to eat a tomato from the inside out..... stay tuned.
ok...the fact that SMOKE kills you is what i posted not pot,so get that straight.the thought that people grow tobacco and convert it to cigarettes themselves as a majority is false.the fact that you blew my original post out of proportion is true.and last but not least,you eat the tomato,not smoke it...FACT.dont compare something recreational with something essential like food.and yes just like the vaporizer will replace the joint,bong,pipe,ect. something more efficient one day will replace the vaporizer.the whole reason people dont use vaporizers is ignorance and money issues.most people dont have the option to go spend 400-500$(us)
on a vaporizer(a quality vaporizer anyway...i mean would you buy a cheap bong?NO.and if you would then you probably smoke swag all day and it doesnt matter.and for those that dont understand this,when you buy a 60 dollar vaporizer the burner may go out in a couple months and so on with its cheap problems.same goes with glass,if you buy a cheap thin piece its more likely to break or crack some time in the not so distant future.but put your money in a volcano and you got a medical grade vaporizer with warranty,and putting money in a nice glass piece can reassure you on those "accidental" drops.)and smoke right.instead they spend there 2 dollars on some papers and go to town inefficiently.which is perfectly understandable.the ignorance part being just that,noone knows what they are or what they do on a MAJORITY level.but on the original "theory" as youve dubbed it,everything that we like evolves to become more efficient and more convenient to our needs/wants(i know not its not proper english but you understand so i have succeeded...i hope:)).