THC Breath Strips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno man, vaporizers have been around for freaking ages my friend and it's not like they've changed the way we smoke pot. I don't see things changing. Might have more ways of smoking it, but when it comes down to it, it's never gonna change. People think of weed, they think of somone smoking a joint, a bong, a bowl. And that will never change, no matter how many gadgets they make.

vaporizers have only been around for about 15-20 years as far as chronic goes.and thats nowhere near the time frame it takes for something to get a foothold on the populous.only in recent years has it actually been promoted and talked about for chronic heavily due to MMJ.

Mike I have never tried your strips but would like to, sorry you cant find more help with this.

Good luck
MCM

I'm not gonna argue such a silly topic man.
Vaporizers go back much farther than that......People were making them out of heating elements and jam jars back in the day. To think the vaporizer was invitented in 1990 is laughable.
Weed will always be smoked, forever and ever. Nothing will take the place of inhaling marijuana smoke.

i did not say they were invented in the 90's.once again you misread my post.also to state your not going to argue first or last in your post especially before you start arguing is just out of control.remember the whole argument(where it ended up now anyways)was about vaporizers being popular and picking up steam over bongs,joints and pipes n such.but way to take it the wrong way for the 5th time.later

You said they had been around for 15-20 years.... You basically pulled something out your arse for arguments sake, not I.

The fact is that smoking weed in a joint, or a bowl, is and always will be the way to smoke weed. It can be done anywhere, everyone knows how to use it, and it's time tested. These strips, and pills are novelities. Vaporizers are good fun but they are by no means the future of consuming marijuana.

Sometimes you feel like a nut.... Well, you know. Just sayin'.

product_banner_aj.jpg

product_banner_mounds.jpg

These strips, and pills are novelities

These strips are intended to be used by MMJ patients. Same as sprays like Sativex. People abuse medicines, both prescription and over the counter, and undoubtedly people will abuse these. I personally would rather just smoke. There is no novelty involved in treating chronic pain and other ailments with non-narcotic non-addictive medicines.

I'm not trying to attack anyone but I'm not really happy with how this thread was hijacked. If you want to argue about vaporizers or whether it's better to eat or smoke or whatever please feel free to start another thread.

I simply came across this new strip and thought I would share with the rest of the community. That's why I posted this in the news section. I was interested in this and was hoping someone could share some insight with us from personal experience.

BTW, I hate coconut too.:)

Yeah, sorry bro, my apologies. People get high, and rant, it happens sometimes. I already said it's a good option for people who cannot inhale marijuana smoke, or even have problems disgesting it.

I don't think many people will have had much experience with them being fairly new, however I am sure it's something people new to marijuana and its remedies might want to explore, due to the plain parinoa of smoking weed.

And I know there will be some cocunut lovers in here, but why is it that everytime there is a box of donuts, the cocunut ones are always left..If people liked them so much, they'd eat em, no?

No offense taken. I just don't want hick to have to close this before we hear more about it.

Like you touched on earlier, there is still a very negative stigma by most of the population as far as "smoking pot" goes, even towards those using it for pure medicinal purposes. I really think things like this will be a huge step in decriminalization. People who would be opposed to smoking pot could take something like this without all the carcinogens and tars associated with any smoke. It would be easier for the masses to accept this form of medicine over a fist full of joints. If more people use things like this and have positive results that's a huge step in the war on the war on drugs.